Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Paying with a card? Please read this...


At the moment my card company added new features and functions in their API, and I am having to remake the card system. so far 90% of new payments go thru without any issues. the other 10% go thru, but don't tell my website that it received the money. However, I get an e-mail when this happens. So if you paid and it has not updated, please just wait a few hours, when I wake up I will update your account manually. I see it every time. If you are worried, please simply e-mail [email protected] and I will also see that.

Reoccurring payments go thru 100% of the time, never mess up. PayPal also works 100% of the time, and as long as you do the crypto correct, it also works 100% of the time.

Thank you for your patience while I panic trying to fix this new issue.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By viewing this site, you agree to our

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
, and our use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

  I accept


Hosting this site is not free. We understand if you can not help support us, but we ask you let our ads run so we can get revenue from ads to help support this community!
If you have a membership, please sign in.