About This File
immersive Armor Swapper (iAS)
Immersive Armor Swapper is a dynamic armor swapper, capable of switching armors per selected body types. To make iAS recognize a race, you need to have a separate home folder for the desired race you are wanting to swap armors on, plugin that has some armor races, and a ini file so that iAS knows the races you want to start swapping.
With iAS, Me and Schaken (and any other person that decides to contribute) don't have to make custom plugins, convert armors so that only work with teens or dolls, and we don't have to package the original mod. We can just make a addon that makes the specified outfit appear only when a teen or a doll wears the outfit from the original mod. (View videos below for examples)
Another feature of iAS is that it does what the all hair and eyes patch does, it makes all hair and eyes available in Racemenu. This does not mean that the hairs and eyes will work with them, it just makes them available.
This is the club version, so it is compatible with Teen Dolls Lewd and Teen Dolls Physics (Official).
If your teen/doll bodies are invisible make sure you have the armor swapper plugins loaded after the lewd and physics plugins.
Before you report a bug please check the iAS log in "Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE/iAS.log"
For more information check the public iAS page.
DLL made by Zelden, heavily edited by Jobobby04(Me)
Plugins made by Jobobby04(Me)
What's New in Version 2.2.4 See changelog
- Support the changes done to Dolls Lewd. The Dolls Lewd plugin now requires Dolls Lewd 1.2.0
- Support the new races added in Dolls 3.0.0! The Dolls plugin now requires Dolls 3.0.0+
- Added support for Skyrim 1.5.97 and SKSE 2.0.17, tell me if something doesnt work, I used a newer build system for this version.
- Hopefully fix crashes
- Fixed vanilla race plugins crashing on load
- Added new bMakeCertainHeadpartsAvalible option, now a race can choose to opt out of the headparts addition
- Trying to get the configs to autofill the config file, so far not successful
- Fixed the float configuration not knowing that nothing has changed
- Remove original race from armor if it is on a armor that has iAS available.
- Fixed trying to load races from a inactive plugin
- Fixed trying to load ini configs from a non-ini files in the iAS config folder
- Fixed trying to load a race called General
- Now there is no need to directly edit the races, you can now just make the armor race other race's armor race with the INI file.
- Fixed some bugs in the SkyrimVR version, such as putting the log file in the SSE mygames folder instead of the SkyrimVR mygames folder
- Fixed the bug making it so you couldn't actually configure the races
- Fixed the bug that was breaking races that are attached to iAS
The biggest update since its release:
- Supports ESL and ESL flagged race/iAS addon mods
- Changes system from the plugin description to a INI file(Which points to the plugin)
- Allows you to configure each iAS race in the INI file
- Dropped support for 1.5.62 and under, since SKSE does not have the esl detecting techniques that I use in them
- Still supports Skyrim VR because they do not have ESL plugins
ALL iAS RACE PLUGINS WILL HAVE TO BE UPDATED FOR 2.0.0!
List included in the spoiler
YgNord Race(Racemenu Version)