Schaken-Mods EXCLUSIVE! (Upload NOWHERE ELSE!)
Long ago, before Nazeem became an arrogant, condescending, pretentious douchebag, with his head up the Jarl's arse.....
Few people know that he was actually a chilled, happy-go-lucky kinda guy, trying to make a name for himself as a part-time bard. But somewhere along the way he became obsessed with wealth and power and ended up as the Nazeem that everyone loves to hate and the butt of modders' jokes. But no more!
Find Nazeem in Whiterun and remind him of his past and the man he used to be.
This mod initially started as something I made for my own amusement. It's not entirely lore-friendly. Just a fun mod that I've decided to share.
Race: Redguard (custom)
- Original, scratch-made, high definition COR facegen replacer.
- Custom music scene initiated through dialogue, featuring a perfectly lip-synced rendition of "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley.
- Custom made audience scene with audience participation, including dialogue, clapping, dancing and drinking.
- A few lines of custom dialogue for Nazeem.
- New, high-definition "Charmers of the Reach" head mesh
- Custom outfit included: TW3 Olgierd Robes
- 2K or 4K textures
- Music scene can be started via dialogue with Nazeem and will end on completion of the scene.
- It can be stopped early, if needed, by initiating dialogue with Nazeem again and telling him "That's enough for now". It may also cancel automatically anyway if you try to speak with him during performance or if you attack him.
- The starting dialogue should have a 6 hour (game time) cool down period. So you will not be able to start the scene again during that period.
- You won't be able to start the music scene whilst Nazeem is using any furniture, i.e. sitting, sleeping, etc.
- Audience scene will start automatically as soon as the main music scene starts and will end when the music scene ends. Audience members are selected randomly, up to 5 npcs, and animations will play randomly.
- It is recommended to allow Nazeem some space before starting the scene.. If he's in a confined area, the audience may pile in too closely.
- It is NOT recommended to use console mode during the music scene or to use the Wait Time function. May cause glitches or loss of lip sync.
Vitruvia Skin by Mandragorasprouts
Charmers of The Reach by m4mk203
SAM Light v1.3 by KouLeifoh
NPC Nif Merge by Turulo
RaceMenu by Expired
TW3 Olgierd Robes from Apachii Divine Elegance by Apachii / CD Projekt
HolidayGift Hairdos by Summerdew
Redemption Song by Bob Marley