Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Welcome to Schaken-Mods

Sign up today and get your favorite mods!
Join now

Join our Guild!

To help pay for the server to keep going, please join our Guild and enjoy the extra content we have.
Check it Out

Schaken-ModsChat

Join our Chatrooms hosted on our server. Connect to other modders and get live help!
Join the Chatrooms!

Refferal

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Refferal Code

FREE MODS!

Most Mods are free, Our Server is not, Please consider a Donation of at Least a Dollar.
Donate

1 Screenshot

About This File

Supports all Skyrim runtime versions

Since the chinese site is more down then up and is hard for some to navigate I decided to repack the 3 parts of HDT, HDT Freamework, HDT SkinnedMeshPhysics(SMP), and HDT High Heels(HH) from Hydrogensayshdt and get the Nexus version of HDT SMP for the last few versions of Skyrim and VR

 

 

This installer allows you to choose what you want and comes with many options, such as compatibility with CBPC, and options to customize everything about HDT SMP. All the HDT SMP configs are customized so you are able to get the most out of HDT SMP.

 

Supports:

 

Features:

  • There are performance configs, realistic bounce configs, bounce configs that go over the top, and many more.
  • There are SMP Argonian and Khijiit tails, compatible with CBPC.
  • There are SMP collision objects, such as the equitable tongues, and the collision Sexlab strapon.
  • There is also configs that are made specific body type, such as a config for UUNPVaginaN, one for COSHD, and a few others.

 

 


What's New in Version 1.5.23-1.5.97 V8   See changelog

Released

------1.5.23-1.5.97 V8------

- Add support for Full Body BHUNP SMP Physics

- Swapped out my SMP tails for this version, thank you Velenius for giving me permission , I use the non craftable version, so if you want them craftable then get it from the nexus page

 

------1.5.23-1.5.97 V7------

- Fixed 1.5.80 HDT SMP installation

 

------1.5.23-1.5.97 V6------

- Updated to the latest Aers HDT SMP(2.11) for 1.5.97, and added ported versions of Aers HDT SMP(2.11) for 1.5.62, 1.5.73, and 1.5.80! They were not made by me, so there may be issues that I cant fix, revert to the previous version if you have issues on those versions.

 

------1.5.23-1.5.97 V5------

- Updated to the latest Aers HDT SMP(2.9) for 1.5.97. Because of that 1.5.97 now supports HDT SMP Hairs.

 

------1.5.23-1.5.97 V4------

- Updated Aers HDT SMP, and switched back to Hydrogen's HDT Framework

- Fixed SMP Male Khajiit Tail, now has proper textures

- Adjusted configs for the new update of HDT SMP by Aers

I dont know if this update will fix the bug caused by Using MO2 and HDT High Heels, but hopefully it does

 

------1.5.23-1.5.97 V3------

- Now using Aers HDT SMP and HDT Framework, hopefully they work with HDT High Heels

 

------1.5.23-1.5.97 V2------

- Now using Hydrogen's official 1.5.97 update, includes High Heels

 

------1.5.23-1.5.97------

- Added the new unofficial update of HDT SMP done by Aers, the creator of SSE Engine Fixes, this update does not include HDT High Heels

- Added early support for CBBE SMP, more to come later(this update forced my hand on a early release)

- Added support for 3BBB
- Fixed tails, should be no more issues.

 

------1.5.23-1.5.80 V2------

- Changed versioning system, now people know its compatible with old versions

- Hopefully fixed saggy breasts on the bouncy and less bouncy config options

- Added HDT SMP Argonian and Khajiit tails
- Added collision tongues

- Added collision Sexlab strapon option

- Updated HDT SMP to the latest release

- Redid the SMP configuration step, now all the collision configs are installed, but the only ones used are enabled are the one you chose.

  • Like 5
  • Love 14


Other Files from Jobobby04



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



26 minutes ago, Jobobby04 said:

Here is a solution

 

That did it!! Thank you!! 😄

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi. Thank you again for this fantastic mod, I can't even express how essential it has become in my game.

 

Now, I began having this issue after updating from 1.5.80, which seems to be a common thing :

• hdtSSEFramework version 1 (hdtSSEFramework.dll, HDT SSE Combined Compatibility Set 2) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin.

From what I read here, it is the HH that causing issues (please correct me if I am wrong). I am wondering, what if I just replace the new HH Esp with the one from the previous version, will it fix the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kickbore said:

Hi. Thank you again for this fantastic mod, I can't even express how essential it has become in my game.

 

Now, I began having this issue after updating from 1.5.80, which seems to be a common thing :

• hdtSSEFramework version 1 (hdtSSEFramework.dll, HDT SSE Combined Compatibility Set 2) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin.

From what I read here, it is the HH that causing issues (please correct me if I am wrong). I am wondering, what if I just replace the new HH Esp with the one from the previous version, will it fix the problem?

Thank you in advance.

It will not, this error is because of a change the author of HDT made inside the dll itself, and each dll is made for a specific version of the game, so previous ones will not work.

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weird glitch: HDT meshes are not showing up on certain characters. This happened on my old install of SSE, where certain modded characters I gave HDT cloaks to, such as Lucien or Aurlyn, the mesh just wouldn't show up. They'd have it equipped and everything but it was invisible. I assumed it was just a bug with those specific followers, but as I got a new hard drive recently, I had to reinstall SSE and now my poor Argonian has no tail. I'm using runtime whatever one ends with 80 and is for SKSE 2.0.16, as using the latest one just borks itself. Haven't tested what happens with boob physics because I chose to do CBPC in the installer, but didn't install CBPC because I'm doing a SFW playthrough. Help?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jobobby04 said:

It will not, this error is because of a change the author of HDT made inside the dll itself, and each dll is made for a specific version of the game, so previous ones will not work.

Thank you. However, my version of the game has not changed since 1.5.62 and this is what I picked in FOMOD of both updates of this mod, but only with older version I never had any problems, and if it's only HH, then perhaps...

Anyway, the only solution is to place HH dll file into data=>plugins folder?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, genderneutralnoun said:

Weird glitch: HDT meshes are not showing up on certain characters. This happened on my old install of SSE, where certain modded characters I gave HDT cloaks to, such as Lucien or Aurlyn, the mesh just wouldn't show up. They'd have it equipped and everything but it was invisible. I assumed it was just a bug with those specific followers, but as I got a new hard drive recently, I had to reinstall SSE and now my poor Argonian has no tail. I'm using runtime whatever one ends with 80 and is for SKSE 2.0.16, as using the latest one just borks itself. Haven't tested what happens with boob physics because I chose to do CBPC in the installer, but didn't install CBPC because I'm doing a SFW playthrough. Help?

Update: Turns out the latest version of your file doesn't have the hdtSSEPhysics.dll. Dunno if the glitch I mentioned in the beginning of this comment is still true. Had to download the .dll from r/modpiracy, but still using this for the HDT tails.

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, genderneutralnoun said:

Update: Turns out the latest version of your file doesn't have the hdtSSEPhysics.dll. Dunno if the glitch I mentioned in the beginning of this comment is still true. Had to download the .dll from r/modpiracy, but still using this for the HDT tails.

I recently upgraded to the ported version of Aers HDT SMP for 1.5.62, 1.5.73, and 1.5.80. These dlls are ported, and not guaranteed to work. I have specificed in the changelog that you can stay on a older version.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kickbore said:

Thank you. However, my version of the game has not changed since 1.5.62 and this is what I picked in FOMOD of both updates of this mod, but only with older version I never had any problems, and if it's only HH, then perhaps...

Anyway, the only solution is to place HH dll file into data=>plugins folder?

Pretty much, I cant do anything.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello :D im kinda stupid so i need help, how do i use the UUNP files provided here? just download and install? doing that gets me missing textures with UUNP Special SMP Pack SSE bodyslide and a realy fat body with UUNPVaginaN Full SMP Bodyslide XPMSSE4.51+anus v2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Jobo, I'm having a lot of fun with these mods, thank you so much!

 

I just can't seem to make body physics work for male characters... I use MO2, but the HDT files are in the actual game folder. I have everyhing else working. But when I add those extra lines on DefaultBBPs.xml, my male character's chest and ass just stretch to the ground. BTW, I'm using SMMB SOS Body Physics with Buffguy (don't know if that would be the problem).

 

Could you give me a hand on this one? I've spent the whole day trying to figure it out... Cheers o/

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FallenR said:

Hey Jobo, I'm having a lot of fun with these mods, thank you so much!

 

I just can't seem to make body physics work for male characters... I use MO2, but the HDT files are in the actual game folder. I have everyhing else working. But when I add those extra lines on DefaultBBPs.xml, my male character's chest and ass just stretch to the ground. BTW, I'm using SMMB SOS Body Physics with Buffguy (don't know if that would be the problem).

 

Could you give me a hand on this one? I've spent the whole day trying to figure it out... Cheers o/

Make sure SOS is not overwriting XPMSE. And if need be, try reinstalling, this mod should not need the extra lines added to the defaultbbps file, they should already be there.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jobobby04 said:

Make sure SOS is not overwriting XPMSE. And if need be, try reinstalling, this mod should not need the extra lines added to the defaultbbps file, they should already be there.

It wasn't overwriting XPMSE, but yet I removed everything body-related and reinstalled from scratch. Still no male physics... Well, I can live with that tho, I'll just pretend my males have rock-hard muscles lol. Thx again for everything, mate o/

yYTATtY.png

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FallenR said:

It wasn't overwriting XPMSE, but yet I removed everything body-related and reinstalled from scratch. Still no male physics... Well, I can live with that tho, I'll just pretend my males have rock-hard muscles lol. Thx again for everything, mate o/

yYTATtY.png

Finally figured out your issue, you have CBPC. That means you cannot use the defaultbbps file. But you can enable male physics inside CBPC

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jobobby04 said:

Finally figured out your issue, you have CBPC. That means you cannot use the defaultbbps file. But you can enable male physics inside CBPC

Well I did enable MalePhysics on CBPCMasterConfig, but by "you cannot use the defaultbpps file" you mean I should remove it, or change it?

 

Sorry if my questions sound stupid, I do try and research as much as I can, but I'm a bit lost here.

 

Last year, when I was playing with CBPC for body and SMP for wigs and clothes, I had to rename "cbp.dll" to "xcbp.dll", but on the FOMOD for "HDT SEE Combined Compability Set", I checked "configs v2", and properly installed "SEE Engine Fixes" (one part in Skyrim folder, the other via MO2). Don't know if there's a connection with my problem?

R4VzXAD.png

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FallenR said:

Well I did enable MalePhysics on CBPCMasterConfig, but by "you cannot use the defaultbpps file" you mean I should remove it, or change it?

 

Sorry if my questions sound stupid, I do try and research as much as I can, but I'm a bit lost here.

 

Last year, when I was playing with CBPC for body and SMP for wigs and clothes, I had to rename "cbp.dll" to "xcbp.dll", but on the FOMOD for "HDT SEE Combined Compability Set", I checked "configs v2", and properly installed "SEE Engine Fixes" (one part in Skyrim folder, the other via MO2). Don't know if there's a connection with my problem?

R4VzXAD.png

You shouldn't change the defaultbbps file, it's made in the way that it allows HDT SMP to work with CBPC. All you need to do is enable male physics inside the CBPCMasterConfig 👍

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jobobby04 said:

You shouldn't change the defaultbbps file, it's made in the way that it allows HDT SMP to work with CBPC. All you need to do is enable male physics inside the CBPCMasterConfig 👍

*Sighs* after you told me that I didn't need to insert the 3 lines on defaultbbps.xml, I reinstalled everything body-related from scratch, and I did enable MalePhysics in CBPCMasterConfig, but unfortunately still no male physics... BTW, by "male physics" I mean bouncing chest and ass, cuz I believe collisions are working fine.

 

It's no biggy tho, everything else is working perfectly and looks so good ^^

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By viewing this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines, and our use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.