What's New in Version 4.80 See changelog
- Version 4.80
- Added missing NPC R Item01, NPC R Item02, NPC R Item03, NPC L Item01, NPC L Item02, NPC L Item03 bones.
- Adjust female skeleton contraints value to make it more flexible in ragdoll state(motivated by flimsy ragdoll)
- Removed Prebreast bones as they are now redundant. They were needed in the old version of CBP physics but CBP doesn't need it any longer.
- [Changed SOS plugin form 43 to 44 and 'esl'fied it.] - Reverted
- Added Frostatronach, Ash Hopper, Deer, Dwarven Spider, Bear's new hkx and skeleton bones.
- Replaced Male skeleton.hkx to adjust the hands scale to 1.0.
- Added 4.51V Rig for those who are having troubles with motions that had bugs after switching to the latest version. Be aware that unless animators fix their motions, there will be no ways to fix it because the animators exported their motions in wrong ways. Please do use the proper bone index enveloped in the modder's resource or here[ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9306-human-biped-rig-by-bakafactory/ ].
- Removed CBPC settings for compatibility issues. Please get them from other mods.
- Add xml versions of skeleton rig map
- Fixed weird camera angles after exporting animations.
- Fixed the CTD issue with FNIS 7.5.1.
- CBPC bones now became default bones for XPMSSE as there was no issue found related to CBPC.
- Skeleton.nif files are now reverted to 4.60 Versions to avoid any possible CTD issues. For now, XPMSSE does not support cbpc. If you want to have cbpc, get cbpc patch as well.
- CBPC patch is for those who use cbpc physics. Be warned that the patch may cuase CTD when a dragon flies off. Also, it was informed that if you uncheck 'Skeleton Arm Fix' from FNIS, there will be no CTD even when you installed CBPC Patch. Nothing is certain at this point. So use it at your own risk. I don't know why it happens, so if you have any clues please leave your comment here.
- Edited hkx to fix sinking bones in ragdoll state.
- Edited Fake Physics skeleton.hkx to make it compatible with the latest FNIS.