About This File
Immersive Armor Swapper is a dynamic armor swapper, capable of swapping regular armors with a custom one per selected body type.
With iAS, Me and Schaken (and any other person that decides to contribute) don't have to make custom plugins, convert armors so that only work with teens or dolls, and we don't have to package the original mod. We can just make a addon that makes the specified outfit appear only when a teen or a doll wears the outfit from the original mod. (View videos below for examples)
Another feature of iAS is that it does what the all hair and eyes patch does, it makes all hair and eyes available in racemenu. This does not mean that the hairs and eyes will work with them, it just makes them available.
This is the public version, so it is incompatible with Teen Dolls Lewd and Teen Dolls Physics (Official). There is a version in the club for people who use those.
Known Teen and Doll iAS addons:
- Doctuer87 Outfits
- Rektas69 Outfits
- Tera Armors
- Grim Clothing
- SunJeong Outfits
- Immersive Armors
- Legendary Armors DeserterX Collection
- Andreis Outfits
- Random Outfit Mods
- NSFW Clothing
- Pink Princess
- PS Armored Chainmail Bikini
- Simple Skirt
- Aradia Kato Outfit
- BDO Kibelius
- Raven's Luxurious Seduction Mashup
- Hepsy's Basic Clothing
- Natsuno Outfit
- Luxury Collection
- Highheels Dress Outfits
- Trap 48 Stockings
- The Traveling Magician
- COCO KDA Ahri - CBBE SE
- Charles Rene BDO
- [Melodic] Assassin CBBE SE Bodyslide
- [Melodic] Dragon Fighter
- Aion Opulent
General Load order:
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
(All your other crazy mods)
Sassy Teen Dolls.esp
Sassy Teen Dolls - (Lite).esp
Sassy Teen Dolls - (Females ONLY).esp
TeenDolls - (Any and\or all Replacements)
TeenDolls - (Any and\or all Followers)
TeenDolls - (Lewd\Physics)
SK immersive Armor Swapper - Teens.esp
TeenDolls - Racecompatability
Before you report a bug please check the iAS log in "Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE/iAS.log"
To make iAS recognise a race, you need to have a separate home folder for the desired race you are wanting to swap armors on, a plugin that contains iAS armor races(can be the original mod), and an ini file so that iAS knows the races you want to start swapping.
When making a plugin for a custom race you need to have a few thing so that the DLL knows what to do
- Make a ini file in data/skse/plugins/iAS, and make a section called [General] put "bEsp=Your plugin that has the armor races.esp"", and "bArmorstring=[##IGNORED|MaleMeshFolder|FemaleMeshFolder|IGNORED|IGNORED|000800,000801,000802,000803,##]" under it.
Now I'm going to explain the above content.
The first ignored in there would the backup armor directory if it was there, but it is not in integrated into the dll so it is ignored.
The second section is the MaleMeshFolder, if it was kept the way it was currently, for a vanilla armor that was in directory "meshes/armor/elven/m/cuirass_1.nif" the armor swapper would look for male clothing in "meshes/MaleMeshFolder/armor/elven/m/cuirass_1.nif". If there was one it would make only the specified race wear that armor.
The second section is the FemaleMeshFolder, if it was kept the way it was currently, for a vanilla armor that was in directory "meshes/armor/elven/f/cuirass_1.nif" the armor swapper would look for female clothing in "meshes/FemaleMeshFolder/armor/elven/f/cuirass_1.nif". If there was one it would make only the specified race wear that armor.
The third and fourth are ignored, they both would be vanilla if they were integrated.
The fifth are the armor races selected, not the actual races. The way this works is that there is a armor race for each race, the form id is used in the fifth section of the description. To make a armor race I suggest you take one of my templates and copy it and rename as many times you need it into your own plugin. Then put the form ids of the races into the description. If your using xedit and cant put anymore into the description, open creation kit and use that to edit the description. It has a much higher character limit for descriptions.
For each race there has to be a armor race, in the non-armor races you have to change the RNAM of the race to the armor race that corresponds to it.
And lastly you have to add the armor races to the armor addon records of the body for the race. If you do not do this each race you have edited will have invisible body parts.
Example files(For version 1.0.0, for 2.0.0 look at the teendolls and dolls plugins and inis included)
Example files Explained
immersive Armor Swapper - Core Addon Example.esp - This is a normal custom race esp, with no armor swapping capabilities.
sk immersive Armor Swapper - Addon Example.esp - This is a armor swap addon example, this is what tells the armor swapper what to swap for the races in "immersive Armor Swapper - Core Addon Example.esp"
sk immersive Armor Swapper - Intigrated into Mod Example.esp - This is what a armor swapper integrated custom race would look like.
DLL made by Zelden, heavily edited by Jobobby04(me).
Plugins made by Jobobby04(Me)
Here is the before iAS:
Here is the after:
What's New in Version 2.2.1 See changelog
- Hopefully fix crashes
- Fixed vanilla race plugins crashing on load
- Added new bMakeCertainHeadpartsAvalible option, now a race can choose to opt out of the headparts addition
- Trying to get the configs to autofill the config file, so far not successful
- Fixed the float configuration not knowing that nothing has changed
- Remove original race from armor if it is on a armor that has iAS available.
- Fixed trying to load races from a inactive plugin
- Fixed trying to load ini configs from a non-ini files in the iAS config folder
- Fixed trying to load a race called General
- Now the config is setup to keep the child flag on the Dolls, but it still can be removed by editing the ini file
- Now there is no need to directly edit the races, you can now just make the armor race other race's armor race with the INI file.
- Fixed some bugs in the SkyrimVR version, such as putting the log file in the SSE mygames folder instead of the SkyrimVR mygames folder
- Fixed the bug making it so you couldn't actually configure the races
- Fixed the bug that was breaking races that are attached to iAS
The biggest update since its release:
- Supports ESL and ESL flagged race/iAS addon mods
- Changes system from the plugin description to a INI file(Which points to the plugin)
- Allows you to configure each iAS race in the INI file
- Dropped support for 1.5.62 and under, since SKSE does not have the esl detecting techniques that I use in them
- Still supports Skyrim VR because they do not have ESL plugins
ALL iAS RACE PLUGINS WILL HAVE TO BE UPDATED FOR 2.0.0!
List included in the spoiler
YgNord Race(No ECE Version)