About This Mod
This is not my mod i do not playStarfield and CANNOT provide any support. I am reposting for those who can not or do not want to go to nexus
Starfield Achievement Enabler
Allows you to use console commands without worrying about your save becoming modded and achievements getting disabled.
Download ThirteenAG's ASI Loader
Rename the "dinput8.dll" file to "wininet.dll"
Move it to the root directory of the game
Create a new folder in the root directory of the game called "plugins"
Put the "starfield-achievementenabler.asi" inside it
ThirteenAG for his ASI Loader (https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader)
I believe the instructions provided are for the UWP version of the game to get this working on the Steam version follow the below. Tested and works for me...
- On the ASI Loader GitHub page provided in OP (https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader) scroll down to the "Description" section and download "bink2w64.dll"
- Go to your root directory of your Starfield game and rename the "bink2w64.dll" in there to "bink2w64Hooked.dll"
- Now copy over the "bink2w64.dll" downloaded from GitHub and place this in the root folder of your Starfield game - and then follow the same steps as OP...
- Create a new folder in the root directory of your Starfield game called "Plugins"
- Place the "starfield-achievementenabler.asi" from this mod inside