- Skyrim, Update, RaceMenu, Racemenu, Expressive Facegen Morphs, Expressive Facial Animation, High Poly Head 1.4 (Select Expressive Facegen Morphs and Expressive Facial Animation.), The Eyes of Beauty (You can install Elves Edition if you like.), ESL High Poly Pretty Face Brows Stand Alone, Diamond Skin (Improved head and makeup will be the best images.), Sala Hair SE SMP (or Sala Hair), Yundao Hair with Physics
- This can be posted on other sites.,The assets can be used for other mods.,This can be converted to other games.
About This Mod
I DID NOT CREATE THIS MOD!!!!
I didnt create it but I use assets from it all the time and Kurone was kind enough to give permission to upload this mod to other sites for Credit. Racemenu High Poly Female Preset.
This preset is for Nord race, but it can be used for other human races if you load the sculpt.
ー Requirement ー
Expressive Facegen Morphs
Expressive Facial Animation
High Poly Head 1.4 (Select Expressive Facegen Morphs and Expressive Facial Animation.)
The Eyes of Beauty
ESL High Poly Pretty Face Brows Stand Alone
Diamond Skin (Improved head and makeup will be the best images.)
Yundao Hair with physics SSE
ー Recommended ー
Witch Outfit from Dragon's Crown SSE HDT SMP
Kurone CBBE 3BBB BodySlide Preset
Rudy ENB SE for Cathedral Weathers
Better FaceLighting and Conversation
Birthplace of a Kitsune - SE
How to use this mod:
1) Download the mod from the Nexus and install with your favorite mod manager.
2) If you do it manually: put the files in the right folders:
the preset (jslot) file put into the Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets folder
the NIF (and the dds) put into the Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen folder
3) Open your Skyrim game and load the save you want to use
4) type ~showracemenu to open character creation or go to the character creation in the beginning of the game
5) Change the gender to female and select Nord (or other human races.)
6) Find the Face part slider in the Head section - change to the High Poly.
7) Go to the presets tab- F9 load the preset (jslot) from the presets folder in the CharGen
8) Make sure the Face Part slider is on the High Poly.
9) Then immediately go to sculpt tab - F9 load the NIF from the CharGen folder
10) make a save
11) Then you are free to open ~showracemenu again and to edit the preset to your liking.