- None - No permissions allowed.
About This Mod
Schaken-Mods EXCLUSIVE! (Upload NOWHERE ELSE!)
NPC overhaul for all the male characters within The Ragged Flaggon and The Thieves Guild Headquarters (Cistern), including several characters added by various TG questlines (17 NPCs in total).
This mod will replace all named, male NPCs and assign them new custom outfits.
- Original, scratch-made, high definition COR facegen replacers.
- Standalone custom outfits (see credits)
- A few custom made face details: face tattoos, moles and freckles
- All default textures are 2K and have been optimized for SSE using Cathedral AO
- 4K option in FOMOD for diffuse face textures
- Plugin has been converted to ESL
What does this mod replace?
- All the named, male NPCs in Ragged Flaggon and Thieves Guild HQ
- Includes all new additions introduced by TG questlines (new members, merchants)
- A list of these NPCs and more info can be found here
What this mod does NOT replace
- Female NPCs - added by a separate mod here
- NPCs located in the Ratways or otherwise not associated with the TG
- Any NPCs added to these locations by other mods
This mod will NOT be compatible with any other replacer mod that replaces these specific characters.
There are workarounds for this.. You can remove the individual NPC entry(ies) from the other mod using SSEEdit and let my mod copy over the other files and load afterwards.
Info & Troubleshooting
- Not advised to load a saved game from within any cells associated with these NPCs.
- Custom outfits may not appear immediately in a current playthrough, if you have visited any of these locations already.
- If any of the NPCs are still wearing vanilla outfits, use console mode to select each NPC individually and type the following and then hit return: ResetInventory
- Resetting some outfits may be more tricky than others.
- I've removed most of the resting 'mood expressions' from the NPCs, as I felt they were too over-done in most cases and there's no easy way to adjust the strength of them. This change only really takes effect on a new playthrough, as it tends to get baked into saves. Dialogue expressions are not effected by this edit.
WORKS BEST ON A NEW PLAYTHROUGH
If there are any issues with this mod, let me know in the comments section and I will try to resolve them as soon as possible.
Vitruvia Skin by Mandragorasprouts
Charmers of The Reach by m4mk203
SAM Light v1.3 by KouLeifoh
NPC Nif Merge by Turulo
RaceMenu by Expired
Apachii Divine Elegance by Apachii
TW3 armor - Geralt of Rivia by Banderger
KS Hair by Kalillies
Salt and Wind for KS Hair by Shiva182
SV Beards by Shadowtigers
Beard textures by Khisartin
The Eyes of Beauty by LogRaam
The Eyes of Beauty Ai Remastered by wammy
Improved Eyes by Nazenn / missjennabee