- HIGGS - Hand Interaction and Gravity Gloves for Skyrim VR powerofthree's Papyrus Extender Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID) SKSE
- This can be posted on other sites.
About This Mod
THIS IS NOT MY MOD open posting permissions by Onmogeloos on original page
Drop On Death causes NPC's to drop their items on death. With HIGGS you can physically pick up items and bring them over your shoulder to store them in your backpack. This mod removes the need to open a menu when killing NPC's which increases immersion.
You can choose what actors drop their items using the attached .ini file. Only unequipped items are dropped on death, so NPCs are not stripped naked. You can grab these equipped items off a corpse with HIGGS. Also don't worry about lag, as the mod supports multiple despawning modes and conditions. At last there are also advanced options that can help you clean scripts in case of bugs.
Since it's my first mod, problems might occur. I appreciate any feedback.
- Spell Perk Item Distributor for applying scripts to npcs
- PO3's Papyrus Extender for filtering quest items
- HIGGS for it's grab/pull events
- None currently
- Scatter dropped items around corpse
From 0.5 to 0.6:
1. Remove the mod and save in a cell without NPC's
2. Download and open FallRimTools
3. Select the new save
4. Remove all unattached scripts and undefined elements
5. Delete under "scripts/" all scripts starting with "onmo"
6. Load up your save with new version loaded
Didn't work? Contact me!
How do I change what actors drop their items on death?
Explanation is on the SPID mod page
Help, the mod is not working!
Please leave a bug report or contact me
Help, a quest objective didn't trigger when it was supposed to!
Please leave a bug report or contact me, then temporarily disable the mod and reload a previous save or use console commands to skip the quest stage.
Where do I put this in the load order?
At least after SkyUI so that the MCM loads in.