Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

My Stuff RSS Feed

This is a RSS feed of My Mods (Sims 4) website

665 topics in this forum

Half Up Pin for Toddlers

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New conversion for the little little girls, I hope you enjoy! Available in default textures, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Without ADS HERE Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes 3D Lashes for Toddlers EP09 Dress Sweater for Toddlers Summer Days Dress Polygon Counts: 4137 polygons Credits: CmarNYC for TS4 CAS Tools The Sims... The post Half Up Pin for Toddlers appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   10  

EP15 Open Shirt Halter for Girls ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on April 16, 2024 The post EP15 Open Shirt Halter for Girls ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   3  

Rafaela Braid

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New hairstyle ready for your Sims, I hope you like! Available in default textures, from teen to elder, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Without ADS HERE Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes Fashion Lipstick 3D Lashes (curly edition) by Kijiko Pure Dress Miriam Dress Luna Top Polygon Counts: 4042... The post Rafaela Braid appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   7  

Lucy Necklace ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on April 14, 2024 The post Lucy Necklace ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   12  

Louise Dress

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New clothes for your Sims, I hope you enjoy! It is available in casual, hot weather, party and formal (teen to elder) 20 options. Please leave a comment. Available for the base game. Without ADS HERE Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes Fashion Lipstick 3D Lashes (curly edition) by Kijiko Amalia Hairstyle Ombre Julia Curls... The post Louise Dress appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   7  

Carrie Hairstyle ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on April 12, 2024 The post Carrie Hairstyle ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   6  

EP14 Bangs Medium for Toddlers ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on April 10, 2024 The post EP14 Bangs Medium for Toddlers ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   18  

Star Earrings for Girls ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on April 8, 2024 The post Star Earrings for Girls ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   15  

Marina Hair Strands

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

I decide to turn these Strands into an accessory, I hope you like! Available in the hats category, with 24 options. I made this to fit only with just a few hairstyles. If there is any bangs you would like to see converted into an accessory, please let me know in the comments. Available for... The post Marina Hair Strands appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   21  

Luisa Hairstyle ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on April 5, 2024 The post Luisa Hairstyle ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   18  

Bumbling Hairstyle for Infants

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New conversion for the Infants, I hope you enjoy! Available in default textures, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Without ADS HERE Bumbling Hairstyle for Toddlers Bumbling Hairstyle for Girls Bumbling Hairstyle (Female version) Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes Sweet Dreams Collection Dress Ruffle for Infants Fleece Set Polygon Counts: 10750 polygons Credits:... The post Bumbling Hairstyle for Infants appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   19  

Luana Hairstyle for Girls ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on April 1, 2024 The post Luana Hairstyle for Girls ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   22  

Long Curly Ombre

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New hair for your Sims, I hope you like! Available in default textures, from teen to elder, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Without ADS HERE Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes Fashion Lipstick 3D Lashes (curly edition) by Kijiko Ruched Satin Dress Diana Dress Pure Dress Polygon Counts: 4668... The post Long Curly Ombre appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   16  

Amaya Hairstyle V2 for Girls

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for the girls, I hope you enjoy! Available in default textures, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Without ADS HERE Amaya Hairstyle V2 (female version) Custom Content in Model: 3D Lashes for Kids Comet Eyes Natural Lipstick... The post Amaya Hairstyle V2 for Girls appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   23  

Half Up Pin for Toddlers ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on March 28, 2024 The post Half Up Pin for Toddlers ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   16  

Marina Set

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New clothes for your Sims, I hope you enjoy! It is available in casual, hot weather, party and formal (teen to elder) 20 options. Please leave a comment. Available for the base game. Without ADS HERE Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes Fashion Lipstick 3D Lashes (curly edition) by Kijiko Lucia Curls Shirley Bun Michelle... The post Marina Set appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   30  

Rafaela Braid♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on March 26, 2024 The post Rafaela Braid♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   28  

Joyce Hairstyle for Girls

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for the girls, I hope you enjoy! Available in default textures, 24 colors (work with genetics). Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Joyce Hairstyle (female version) Custom Content in Model: 3D Lashes for Kids Natural Lipstick for girls Comet... The post Joyce Hairstyle for Girls appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   27  

Louise Dress ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on March 24, 2024 The post Louise Dress ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   20  

Valentine Top

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New top ready , hope you like! It is available in casual, party, hot weather and formal (teen to elder) 20 options. Please leave a comment. Available for the base game. Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes 3D Lashes (curly edition) by Kijiko Fashion Lipstick Amalia Hairstyle Amber Hairstyle Buns Dreads Polygon Counts: 3684 polygons... The post Valentine Top appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   29  

Marlene Ponytail V2 for Girls

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for the girls, I hope you enjoy! Available in default textures, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Without ADS HERE Marlene Ponytail V2 (Female version) Custom Content in Model: 3D Lashes for Kids Comet Eyes Dress Shirt... The post Marlene Ponytail V2 for Girls appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   29  

Long Wavy Without Bangs for Girls

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for the girls, I hope you enjoy! Available in default textures, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Without ADS HERE Long Wavy Without Bangs (female version) Custom Content in Model: 3D Lashes for Kids Comet Eyes Natural... The post Long Wavy Without Bangs for Girls appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   19  

Marina Hair Strands ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on March 17, 2024 The post Marina Hair Strands ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   27  

Jade Hairstyle

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New hair for your Sims, I hope you like! Available in default textures, from teen to elder, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Without ADS HERE Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes Fashion Lipstick 3D Lashes (curly edition) by Kijiko Ruched Satin Dress April Dress Polygon Counts: 4254 polygons Credits:... The post Jade Hairstyle appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   26  

Kendra Ponytail for Girls

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

I made this hair for women and received a request to convert it for the girls, I hope you enjoy! Available in default textures, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Without ADS HERE Kendra Ponytail (Female version) Custom Content in Model: 3D Lashes for Kids Comet Eyes Dress Shirt for... The post Kendra Ponytail for Girls appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   25  

Bumbling Hairstyle for Infants ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on March 13, 2024 The post Bumbling Hairstyle for Infants ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   29  

Nelly Hairstyle

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New hair for your Sims, I hope you like! Available in default textures, from teen to elder, 24 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Without ADS HERE Custom Content in Model: Comet Eyes Fashion Lipstick 3D Lashes (curly edition) by Kijiko Diana Dress Camila Dress Polygon Counts: 21732 polygons Credits: CmarNYC... The post Nelly Hairstyle appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   39  

Long Curly Ombre ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on March 11, 2024 The post Long Curly Ombre ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   33  

Medium Wavy Conversion

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

New hair for your Sims, I hope you like! Available in default textures, from teen to elder, 22 colors. Available for the base game. Please leave a comment. Custom Content in Model: Innocent Eyes 3D Lashes (curly edition) by Kijiko Polygon Counts: 2418 polygons Credits: CmarNYC for TS4 CAS Tools The Sims 4 Studio Thanks... The post Medium Wavy Conversion appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   38  

Amaya Hairstyle V2 for Girls ♥️

From My Stuff RSS Feed

Started

Available to the public on March 9, 2024 The post Amaya Hairstyle V2 for Girls ♥️ appeared first on My Stuff. View the original Mod page.

1   34  

Important Information

By viewing this site, you agree to our

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
Guidelines
, and our use of We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

I accept

SkyrimSE_2021-09-21_15-16-43-90.jpg

Hosting this site is not free. We understand if you can not help support us, but we ask you let our ads run so we can get revenue from ads to help support this community!
If you have a membership, please sign in. 

Untitled.png