Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request (Completed)(Completed)

jexxel
  • 𝕏

New Request:

1. Category

Child NPC

1. Mod Author Requested

Schaken
      Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
    2. Mod Request Description

I would love a Babette Replacer a bit more stylized than the one from dolls (though I love that one so much.) Aged up just a bit and using the same frame work as dolls or sassy teens.

I tried to make a standalone and made a mess.

Not sure if that is the correct price that I used.

1. FilesIncluded

2. Donation

$ 100 USD
        Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 90% of this amount upon completion.
      • 𝕏

• Administrators

I forgot to reply here, I kinda just started doing it and never really said anything.

Here is the preset i am planning on using and i will be using the Teen Dolls system, but she will be between the size of a Doll and a teen doll.
      The Author of this preset is Korean but gave open permissions, I like her face shape mostly.
      I also planned on retexturing one of my HDT dresses i have made and giving it to her. It will be the "Airen" outfit. Do let me know if this is all what you were hoping for.

image.png

• 𝕏

3 hours ago, Schaken said:

I forgot to reply here, I kinda just started doing it and never really said anything.

Here is the preset i am planning on using and i will be using the Teen Dolls system, but she will be between the size of a Doll and a teen doll.
      The Author of this preset is Korean but gave open permissions, I like her face shape mostly.
      I also planned on retexturing one of my HDT dresses i have made and giving it to her. It will be the "Airen" outfit. Do let me know if this is all what you were hoping for.

image.png

I don't think you could have gotten it anymore perfect, could she have a little bit of an oppai look? 

• 𝕏

11 hours ago, Schaken said:

I am unsure what you mean, can you give me an example?

Boobs that are big for the persons size. Like the following gif just not that large.Image result for oppai loli

• 𝕏

3 hours ago, Schaken said:

How about I make a custom bodyslide and you can build her body. That may be best so you can make it to your standards.

Sounds amazing to me, as soon as I figure out how to make it work for me 😂

• 𝕏

9 minutes ago, Schaken said:

That will be no problem at all, Ill show you how to use the bodyslide and that will get you set.

Thanks you're amazing 😁😁

• 𝕏

• Administrators

I have it almost done now. I basically just need to do some minor tweaking and pack it up. The standard is you have 1 week to name any issues you feel I need to fix such as clipping, broken textures, missing textures, that sort of thing. her full body and outfit will be in bodyslide so make sure you have that. in the below video you will see her outfit I made for her. the HDT skirt is detachable in case its too much of a FPS drop you can just remove just that part and it will look just as good. She has a matching staff but I cant show it without her fighting me. It is basically a small wand with a huge heart on it. I can do minor adjustments like change hair color, add a few red streaks (I normally charge but not that I'm mentioning it, I think it would look good, so I would do this free.)  Also, i went ahead and made her stand alone, you mentioned you use a child replacer already, so if you have this load AFTER the child replacer mod, it will work just fine. When you make the Donation as listed, I will PM you and send the mod, and the 1 week noteable edits will start from that moment.

• 𝕏

14 hours ago, Schaken said:

I have it almost done now. I basically just need to do some minor tweaking and pack it up. The standard is you have 1 week to name any issues you feel I need to fix such as clipping, broken textures, missing textures, that sort of thing. her full body and outfit will be in bodyslide so make sure you have that. in the below video you will see her outfit I made for her. the HDT skirt is detachable in case its too much of a FPS drop you can just remove just that part and it will look just as good. She has a matching staff but I cant show it without her fighting me. It is basically a small wand with a huge heart on it. I can do minor adjustments like change hair color, add a few red streaks (I normally charge but not that I'm mentioning it, I think it would look good, so I would do this free.)  Also, i went ahead and made her stand alone, you mentioned you use a child replacer already, so if you have this load AFTER the child replacer mod, it will work just fine. When you make the Donation as listed, I will PM you and send the mod, and the 1 week noteable edits will start from that moment.

She looks amazing, i think she would look fantastic with some red streaks to her hair. sorry it took so long to reply, I suppose the page needed to be refreshed. 

• 𝕏

7 hours ago, Schaken said:

I have finished. I will send it to you after you make the donation.

Preview.jpg

I'll make the donation when I get off work, i can't wait to try it out in game 😁 Do I make the donation in the donate tab?

• 𝕏

• Administrators

No worries, and yes, the donation tab is perfect. I'll add some red streaks to her hair. I added compatibility for SchakenFM to change her hair color and a few other things. It has been quite a few months since I messed with NPC's so forgive me if there is mistakes, I'll fix any that you find.

• 𝕏

10 minutes ago, Schaken said:

No worries, and yes, the donation tab is perfect. I'll add some red streaks to her hair. I added compatibility for SchakenFM to change her hair color and a few other things. It has been quite a few months since I messed with NPC's so forgive me if there is mistakes, I'll fix any that you find.

I couldn't wait so I donated now. Lol i will do, thank you very much. 

• 𝕏

• Administrators

On, I think this looks pretty good, I darkened the roots to make it a bit more realistic and frosted the tips just because i thought it lookes cool, and added a slight wave to the  hair texture for more realistic look. I hope you like it, I will repack and send it your way

image.pngimage.png

• 𝕏

1 hour ago, Schaken said:

On, I think this looks pretty good, I darkened the roots to make it a bit more realistic and frosted the tips just because i thought it lookes cool, and added a slight wave to the  hair texture for more realistic look. I hope you like it, I will repack and send it your way

image.pngimage.png

It looks perfect to me. I love the way it looks.

• 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request (Completed)
      • 5 months later...