Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request (Completed)(Completed)

grendelvich
  • 𝕏

• Administrators

New Request:

1. Category

Armor

1. Mod Author Requested

Schaken
      Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
    2. Mod Request Description

i know its pretty soon but ,,i would like  another full outfit  port should you the time and inclination , "DynastyWarriors9_Daqiao_Default" from [deviantart.com/sticklove/art/Daqiao-804397201] file  mega.nz/file/384ShQhR#1S7lFfRV3r9Hl2Y_59OKZMbzpXVWTQiJdVHKjTrHPEs   im very patient should you be busy .        theres an informal piece too i will b inquiring about in the future should you port this one .

prev.png

1. FilesIncluded

2. Donation

$ 90 USD
        Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 90% of this amount upon completion.
      • 𝕏

• Administrators

OK, though it will be a few days before i can start it. I have a NPC to make and then ill be able to do this, and ill ut that informal next in line if thats what you would like.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

You have paid the for the first one and i sent the mod to you. As usual let me know if you find any issues and they will be fixed. I will now start the second outfir, the "Informal" as you requested.

• Love 1
      • 𝕏

• Administrators

first piece looks and performs excellently perfect for the  shorter asian followers  ,   the alt pallet looks much better on the larger ladies  than the original   .    the first looks like a rocket pop on any one bigger than a teen 😁     great work thank you .               i run several profiles each to a flavor ,   all this good gear really helps make a distinct estetic  from profile to profile . 

• 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request (Completed)
      • 5 months later...