Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request Scherazard Harvey outfit conversion and Sandal and Toeless socks set (Completed)(Completed)

videoman190
  • 𝕏

• members

New Request:

1. Category

Armor

2. Mod Author Requested

Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
  3. Mod Request Description

d9b88hk-c81d739f-9a68-4bb4-ae1e-88948012__scherazard_harvey_eiyuu_densetsu_and_1

https://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmKe3tSPwteehxjqDYdz2m9Fn4io?e=lKBgBa

This is a DOA DLC for Falcom Games. Liza is Cosplaying as  Scherazard Harvey from the Legend of Heroes series. She originated from Trails from the sky. Since she is called the Silver Streak I will be the name of her clothes.

If I you can find the resource I would Also want her Outfit she wear in Trails of Cold Steel IV. If not Just her leather boots would be fine. One slight change to her outfit a short version of sandals with the regular ones.

I want is outfit converted to BHUNP. With the accessorizes separate. Have a short variation of the sandals. Add HDT to were it is appropriate like her skit and sash.

The Other set is pairs of sandals and toeless socks since the mods are either rare on none at all. It will be different variations.

Use this for the feet

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30072

There should be resources for each of sandals I requested some have to be done in scratch. Here are some examples

61ooH09i4kL._AC_UY395_.jpgWomen-Sandals-2020-Summer-Outdoor-Beach-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaFG3-FpDp1oNPeINN1VS5a2b1ba55516473d308817625c69e0ea.jpg?wid3a8772e392b7174fa92d86d9028f9c88.png?wid

56f6a35e1a6a8edb70f41ff7a954223a.png?widproduct-image-952754694_1024x1024.jpg

I'll make a new page for the Toeless socks.

4. FilesIncluded

3c14213638f2b105c671d4f836df2849.jpg.56c33dc8590ec7e98682500ffb0e8362.jpg

5. Donation

$ 45 USD
    Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 90% of this amount upon completion.
  • 𝕏

• videoman190 changed the title to Guild Member Request Scherazard Harvey outfit conversion and Sandal and Toeless socks set

• members

Here are some examples of the toeless socks I'm looking for: I would like them to have a long and short variants.

__original_drawn_by_krtliki__sample-f1f4

calvin-klein-black-slouch-toeless-socks-

__minamoto_momo_release_the_spyce_drawn_

__sharu_dog_days_drawn_by_ossannoa__407f

As for the last one I don't know what these are called but lets call them foot wraps (Or sole wraps) for now.

As for colors. I would like them in White, Black, Red, blue, brown, and purple.

These are rare and may need to be done in scratch.

Thanks.

I'll will have the payment at the end of the week.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

For this one, a straight conversion with the HDT, I do for $100. that will include the jewelry separate, gloves separate, most all the pieces will be separate., And We can shorten those sandle tops for you easily as a part of this deal
d9b88hk-c81d739f-9a68-4bb4-ae1e-88948012

4 hours ago, videoman190 said:

There should be resources for each of sandals I requested some have to be done in scratch. Here are some examples

There are all pretty unique, each seems quite a bit different. Which ones are you wanting exactly?

since these are just sandles and not entire outfits, making them from scratch, I would think $40 for 1 set of sandles with the UNP sliders you requested from nexus would be fair.

Also, you are wanting some Toeless socks to be made, like this?
calvin-klein-black-slouch-toeless-socks-

• 𝕏

• members

__original_drawn_by_krtliki__sample-f1f4

That's no problem  As for the toeless socks I would like them like this. with short and long variants.

__sharu_dog_days_drawn_by_ossannoa__407f

and this there are more like foot wraps than socks but I would like those as well.

As for the sandals I want a variant of each sandal in the references at least 1 brown variant of each one

I will pay for the Sandals set first and then the outfit tomorrow.

All of them will use the latest version of BHUNP body.

For the feet use the feet with more sliders mod which is compatible with the nail polish for bodyslide

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30072

• 𝕏

• Administrators

ok, so first you want the sandles from the references, there is 7 of them, you want each of them made? at $40 a set, I want to be sure this is what you want. Ash is more than willing, but again i just want to be sure we get your order 100% correct. 7 sets of sandles at $40 a set is $280. The foor wraps ould make 8 sets, but those look pretty simple, I think that one should be just $30.

So this would be All sandles for lets just round it to $300 instead of $310, and then you would like to do the outfit tomorrow, which is another $100. Everything will have the latest BHUNP sliders, you want all the sandles to have at least a brown variant. is this correct?

• 𝕏

• members

Let's start with the foot wraps and sandals first.

61ooH09i4kL._AC_UY395_.jpgproduct-image-952754694_1024x1024.jpg

5a2b1ba55516473d308817625c69e0ea.jpg?widWomen-Sandals-2020-Summer-Outdoor-Beach-

The sandals are just references. I'll choose these 4 and variants of colors for each one. A Brown and dark brown color for each one.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

ok, footwraps ($30) and the 4 pictured in your post (4 X $40), with a brown and dark brown for each. Is that like a dark brown on bottom and light brown on top? or solid brown, and a solid dark brown retexture? (Same price either way, just curious.)

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Also, on the foot wraps, did you want just the white part or the Blue with the gold trim on the calves part as well?
unknown.png

• 𝕏

• members

To answer your question the two tone is good and also solid is also good. I would like it in Brown, white, Blue, red, Black, silver, beige, and tan.

I'll just pay for the half of the toeless socks and sandals for $35 for the down payment and then another $35 after that.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

I am in full belief that you are a car sales man. you are completely wearing me out with negotiations. My prices are very clear, yet you try to sneak double, sometimes triple the work for a fraction the cost. the cost for sandals made from scratch is $40. You want 2 of them, that is $80, and then you want the foot wraps, that is another $30. This is $110 USD. If you were to spent the time it took to learn how to do this stuff and realize it will take nearly 2 days to do this, you will realize this is not even a minimum wage for a professional grade custom work, where the average 3D Graphic designer gets $25 an hour. the prices here are unbeatable. you paid $35 down, so you can pick 1 sandal and the footwrap, this is all you have paid for so far.

• 𝕏

• members

Sorry my bad I did the math wrong and pay the rest of the down payment now which is $60. If I did that way than I'm sorry this won't happen again and I don't want to ruin a good thing.

40x4+30 $190 divided by 2 is 95

• 𝕏

• members

As promised I will pay for the outfit which will cost $100 so I'll will pay for it for $50 for the down payment. I do want the original version of her sandals as well as the short version.

• 𝕏

• members

As for the color of the sandals a good shade of browns is good along with other colors. Two tones is also good  like Brown, light brown, dark brown, beige, tan.  white, Blue, red, Black, silver, beige, and tan. One slight addition I would like a bandaged version of the toeless sock you can use the foot-wrap in Skyrim as a reference but make it compatible with sandals by using the calves slot.

__original_drawn_by_lvl_sentrythe2310__s

It can be like this

__maylene_and_hitmontop_pokemon_and_2_mo

and this

• 𝕏

• members

Hello! I made this 4 sandals whit 7 colors :beige,black,blue,brown,red,silver,gold! And the wraps!!

489830_20210605185751_1.png

489830_20210605185819_1.png

489830_20210605185906_1.png

489830_20210605185913_1.png

• Love 1
  • 𝕏

• members

Thanks this is good this is what I wanted. I have made the mistake of asking too much and not telling you exactly what I wanted. I could also ask you "which of the sandals will look good in Skyrim" and have you choose the best ones.

I can do another commission on set of sandals late on the ones that did not made the cut. Also the colors you mentioned were good. If you think of any other colors that would look good in any of the footwear then that would be great too.

• Like 1
  • 𝕏

• members

i started whit the outfit now.. i hope tomorow to finish 🙂 i m glad you like the sandals.. i really like it too.

• 𝕏

• members

My bad I should show you the mods that can add nail polish to hand and feet using racemenu. If you want to test these with the sandals. I will test these myself but only the two out of 3 work with unp.

This mod converted to Special edition

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49759

This one works with Special edition but for CBBE I'm testing it can work with BHUNP

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25619

This one works with UNP but limited

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35676

• 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request Scherazard Harvey outfit conversion and Sandal and Toeless socks set (Completed)
  • 5 months later...