Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Redguard Royal armor redux and sandal set part 2 Guild Member Request (Completed)(Completed)

videoman190
  • 𝕏

• members

New Request:

1. Category

Armor

2. Mod Author Requested

Ashtoreth
    Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
  3. Mod Request Description

This is a more of a refresh and a remake. I would like the tubetop, vest, pants, sash, and jewelry redone make them look better while keeping it lore friendly.  This will use the BHUNP body for special edition.

The for Redguard Royal outfit I would like to fix some of the mesh areas has a hole that could be patched up and maybe make each of the outfit separate like the vest and tubetop for example. Add some other accessories (Like earrings, belly rings, toe rings, waist chains, anklet) Some new clothing options like a Skirt and a carpi version of the pants.

Also some variations of sandals with the set (This will be different).

Here are some reference to use for the pants and skirt and sandals

__original_and_1_more_drawn_by_alex_negr

eb8dafe3-ccf9-4a7b-a9e6-758e076f9bc6_1.d

NFN2JHFE622iy6hzFD2BHZTTFFyqLfiB94k1tijn

Here's what the waist chains look like along with navel ring.

__tara_and_noor_zindan_the_last_ansaars_

__amber_oshiro_project_and_1_more__5c69e

Here are the references for the sandals.

7092781_780912.jpg?w=375&hdpi=1Mikona_dewulf_dewulffootwear_dewulfshoes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlP8QxMvXv6rB4CSNTvbk

Here's the resources

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2171-redguard-royal-for-unp-jiggle/

https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/149860628780/redguard-royal-uunp-hdt-clothing-fit-for-desert

This is the original Resources where the other conversion are made by testiger2

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68149/?

4. Files Included

Donation

$ 45 USD
    Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
    (20% covers transaction fees.)

5. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.
  • Like 1
  • 𝕏

• videoman190 changed the title to Redguard Royal armor redux and sandal set part 2 Guild Member Request

• Administrators

ok, so for THIS request, you are wanting Ashtoreth to remake this outfit, from scratch, but you would like her to add more jewelry to it as well. 
The outfit being a look alike to this:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2171-redguard-royal-for-unp-jiggle/

Except you want these sandles?

image.png

And a belly chain to match this?

image.png

And a belly button piercing?
correct?

• 𝕏

• Administrators

It is kinda hard to follow as you show you will show 3 pictures of sandals that look nothing alike to me. So I am just picking one..

• 𝕏

• members

For the sandals it is set so it is a new set of four.

dbb3646e50a5b1b550b5be4c7566e871.jpg

As for the belly chain and navel piecing

Those other references are for the skirt so you can mix and match outfits. You can use the redguard royal armor that was already made and add on to it.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

ok, so for THIS request, you are wanting Ashtoreth to use this outfit: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2171-redguard-royal-for-unp-jiggle/
This is to NOT EDIT the outfit, but just add to it.

Except you want the pictured belly chain, the navel piercing, ALL 3 sandals pictured, and also add these skirts:image.png

image.png

Correct?

• 𝕏

• members

Hello! You want one armor look like redguard armor from scratch and chain and piercing.. adding more Jewelry maybe … sandals all 3? 

• 𝕏

• members

I want the outfit's meshes fixed and make the sash compatible HDT. after that  Make the pants, Tube top, and vest separate so it can mix and match with other outfits.  Also add new tops, pants, and skirt options from the references while keeping it lore friendly.

• 𝕏

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, videoman190 said:

I want the outfit's meshes fixed and make the sash compatible HDT.

this, for this sash, will be $20. HDT is no easy Task.

3 minutes ago, videoman190 said:

after that  Make the pants, Tube top, and vest separate so it can mix and match with other outfits

No problem at all.

4 minutes ago, videoman190 said:

Also add new tops, pants, and skirt options from the references while keeping it lore friendly.

NEW tops? NEW pants? please add the pictures of the new ones you want added. The 2 new skirts i see in the pictures already

• 𝕏

• members

If the sash is hard just have it's mesh fixed.

This for the new style of pants

eb8dafe3-ccf9-4a7b-a9e6-758e076f9bc6_1.d

The top that goes with that outfit is good along with that skirt and the accessories.

__tara_and_noor_zindan_the_last_ansaars_

Those two outfits are also good I think I like the white one more than the red one. The red one is also good but if you cannot find the resources or don't like the outfit I can find somewhere else.  I think there is some outfits are online. somewhere.

But I think they have to be done in scratch if that's the case just using the first and second references is good enough.

Maybe using these could at least get you started.

https://www.deviantart.com/shuubaru

• 𝕏

• Administrators

If you are wanting something made from a resource, you will have to pick it out, not us, we may select one you dont want. so far, this is what i do have..

You want the original Royal armor mesh fixed, and separated. = $30
You want the 3 sandals. = 3 X $40 = $120
You also want those 2 skirts (White one and colorful one) Both will have to be HDT. = $90
 Jewelry (All) = $30
Anything you want ported from Deviant Art (Outfits) = $100

• 𝕏

• members

No at the last part I thought you need references for the outfits needed.

For now I will pay for the fixed redguard royal outfit  $30

This whole outfit (except for the veil not really nedded) $90 but willing to pay if it cost extra

and the jewelry (All) = $30

The other outfits, the sandals and everything else will have to wait

First I will give the down payment for these three first then the rest later.

• 𝕏

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, videoman190 said:

This whole outfit (except for the veil not really nedded) $90 but willing to pay if it cost extra

We could make it static and it would be cheap, but we really try hard to make sure everything we do is High Quality, so we would make this HDT, so the HDT Vail would be an extra $30 (the mesh is simple, but texture is a bit complicated.)

• 𝕏

• members

Just do the top, skirt and accessories for now. As for The down payment I can pay by the end of the week. But I can pay at least for the royal redguard armor now.

• 𝕏

• members

Yep I want to slow down and pay at least one outfit at at time. That way I will be able to pay for the rest.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

If you want the redguard outfit fixed up, this can be done for $30. for now on if you do not state exactly what you want, i'm just going to ignore this. I have spent the last 3 hours just trying to figure out what you want. In 3 hours, i probably could have fixed the redguard outfit for you already, so this is double time for half the price. I can not get any work done when Im having to stay in a conversation with you for 3 hours, It kills almost half of my work day. Whatever you want, give 1 picture. be clear, state your edits, use my commission page. you want close to $250 worth of work and offer $45 dollars for it, normally I would have just deleted your request for that.

You want to do only 1 thing at a time, I agree, for now on, only make a request for just 1 single thing at a time, not 4 sandals, 1 outfit fix, 1 full outfit from scratch, 2 pairs of socks, ect.... just 1 thing because this negotiation stuff is killing me. 

• Love 1
  • 𝕏

• members

Sorry my bad I should just pay for the down payment in full. This will cover the outfit that I mention $90, Jewelry $30,  and the fixed redguard outfit $30 which adds to $150. For the down payment is $75.

The rest will be paid at the end of the week.

I have just done that I wouldn't wasted your time sorry for the confusion.

• 𝕏

• members

plain-toe-ring-in-sterling-silver-196-57

This is what the toe ring looks like. It is a ring that you put on your toe. It can be just one on one foot or both feet

• Like 1
  • 𝕏

• members

Now for the sandals and the two skirt which add to $210 I only have to pay half which is $105 so I'll will pay that now.

• 𝕏

• members

Update!  It take me more days because i made quality! I need to add the patern on sandals and pierce and the ring on the leg and sure the hdt! What do you think ?

Untitled2.png

Untitled.png

• Love 2
  • 𝕏

• members

Nice this is nice! Just add the detail on the shirt (mostly the sleeves and the pattern on the bottom of the shirt) looking good. by the way I don't mind waiting. Just keep at it.

• 𝕏

• members

Thanks If you can give me a preview of how the Redguard outfit looks like along with the others that would be great.

• 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Redguard Royal armor redux and sandal set part 2 Guild Member Request (Completed)