Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request (Completed)(Completed)

𝕭ert
  • 𝕏

• members

New Request:

1. Category

Armor

2. Mod Author Requested

Anyone
    Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
  3. Mod Request Description

TEKKEN 7 Kunimitsu Armor and Weapons for SE All HDT 3BA Physics and Fallout 4, But just skyrim special edition for now. Price I know will be expensive but I am just putting up 100$ for now and will pay more as this grows. Please take you time on this and no worries getting back to me on this one quickly or at all. This is a huge project. I am going to have a way simpler request here in a few once I get the file downloaded. Just a armor already SE needing an update to 3ba. This project I know I am willing to go 300$ plus once everything up and running only for skyrim SE for first outfit, more for other ports. I will be saving my money so you will have all the time in the world 😅😆. Willing to commission more outfits from Tekken if its a thing this team can accomplish and you guys can put up with me 😆. ITS MY DREAM TO SEE ALL THESE TASSELS AND RIBBONS FLAILING IN THE WINDS OF SKYRIM.

TEKKEN 7] Kunimitsu Render by RealJoky on DeviantArtPictures of Kunimitsu and Vermilion Gates' stage are coming to Tekken 7 4/13

Just to start off with and then eventually I want to try and go for her alternate outfits more for fallout 4. I want to try and get the tails to work from GR Inari EarsTails SMP SE v2.1 somehow.  I recommend to start off with a RIP from Tekken 7 Files to start off with to make it easier. Let me see If I can bundle them in this request. I think the process to get the models for blender start here 

still would prefer the quality from tekken 7 engine if you are able to rip from there better than file provided

4. Files Included

1ff7abee9a810785433d532192288d6c.png.95ccdc163e5cced02f746764123c49b4.png

Donation

$ 100 USD
    Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
    (20% covers transaction fees.)

5. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.

kunimitsu_tk7_by_wakind_de9aia0.7z

Edited by herbertofury
clarification (see edit history)
  • 𝕏

• Administrators

Ok, I can do this. Porting 1 outfit and having HDT with 3ba I usually charge $100. With a sword $110. If you agree to the price I can start late today or tomorrow.

• 𝕏

• members

Had to sleep 😆, yea, if you are able to port and got all those tassels and ribbons to have 3ba/hdt 100$ super duper worth it. If more for tassels let me know, think I am going to do something different for weapons. Just a port would be awesome haha. Take as much time as you need on thig guy. And yes for porting the first outfit of first image. Second one later once I have more $. 

Edited by herbertofury
  • 𝕏

• Administrators

For you bud, I will put in Extra HDT, lol. 
Also when there is work that hits $100 or above, I do ask for at least half down, this way me or any of my team members down spend 8+ hours and then someone backs out. So far you have been 100% nothing but supportive and a wonderful friend to us. Once you have made a few requests I start to trust you more and I dont ask for the down payment anymore, and there is even a few members here they just pay whenever, which is usually before the commission even starts, or sometimes after I sent them the entire job. 
I also ensure the people that are commissioned here with that down payment, so if the modder completes the work and the commissionee doesnt finish paying, I still pay the modder full amount. so the half down is more of an insurance.

• 𝕏

• members

Oh okie, sorry was doing other things 50$ right now in donation correct? and thanks for extra HDT.

• 𝕏

• members

Sweet, the base port I provided I think has low quality textures, I don't know if you know how to grab meshes/textures from orginal tekken 7, lmk also if you need me to search and try and extract better. 

• 𝕏

• members

I extracted some game assets if it helps at all, the textures and lines for suit seem blurry to me from one I sent earlier but if you can work with it dats cool. the main assets are in KNM\Game\Character\Item\Meshes\knm I think 

KNM.zip

• 𝕏

• members

The models and texture seem to need coding work, so it seems like a no go, I am working on it meself, I am also trying to contact a few patreon peeps who have better models already it seems they use in animations. so far I am learning to code the textures usedfor the materials prop file. Super stupid and complicated 😆. If your willing to bug him with me regarding 

seemingly using the model. I offered to pay for model so far. Don't know if I should pester him too much 😆 

Edited by herbertofury
  • 𝕏

• members

Damn, noice work then I guess 😆. Sorry for nsfw, only people I know to get good models/textures

• 𝕏

• Administrators

So I apologize, but i didnt get to start on this today like I had hoped. I do however plan on starting on this today (Sunday) and hope to finish it late in the night, ready by morning the next day.

Also as I read your first part of the full request, you wanted this outfit in FO4 as well. the issue is FO4 doesnt have HDT or anything like it. it does have the boob and butt bounce, sadly that is it though. I can still do it, but it would be non HDT for FO4.

• 𝕏

• members

Oh no worries my guy, I have a heavy work schedule and I am use to month wait time for commissions take your time, the requests I make you can relax with/I will never be bothered on time because I can hardly figure out what day it is half the time 😆. And the 100$ is just for the one outfit in skyrim, color variations if ya feel like it later. I understand with fallout 4. Fallout 4 will be a separate request way later. Thanks for letting me know 😄.

• 𝕏

• members

Amazing, absolutely love it 🤟💕!!! Did not expect to get the tails 😆. Would there be an option for outfit without tails to switch out with one my character has/other races/ if not das fine, already outstanding. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TAILS. Is HDT on the tassels one of the upcoming things? Absolutely stunning work 😃. Sooooooooo excited. 

• 𝕏

• Administrators

The tassels everywhere except the chest are all HDT, but since they are so small you really can't tell..

For the tails, it's a separate piece by its self so you can use it anywhere, including replacing the khajiit tails.

• Love 1
  • 𝕏

• members

I am soooo going to commission more outfits later 😆. Absolutely amazing work. I also did not expect ribbon in hair/extra bonus 💜. Thanks for putting soo much time into the outfit. Tails are also a surprise bonus 😄. Thrilled for what's is to come. Tassels are going to be so fun with dancing mods/whole outfit. 

• 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request (Completed)
  • 5 months later...