Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request (Completed)(Completed)

Fei
  • 𝕏

New Request:

1. Category

Meshes and Textures Overhaul

2. Mod Author Requested

Schaken
    Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
  3. Mod Request Description

Hello! After a a nice chat with Ashtoreth I decided to make a commision 🙂
    She? He? told me you was the best to ask for HDT request so here we go... I think the mod will be rather easy to do, but it's specific so it can be a bit anoying...

So, I'm looking for shoulder cape/cloak/scarve with HDT since years, but couldn't find anything good for MALE character... (I found some in BDO and DS armor pack but i don't want to use full armor pack just for HDT cloak.)

-I'm requesting HDT support for this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6492?tab=description

-Adding HDT to the Bosmer shoulder cape/Bosmer engraved shoulder cape from Immersive Armor : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3479
    -Adding HDT to the Boethia shoulder cape too.

Both armor :  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5597
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8110
    (IM NOT USING THESE STAND ALONE) These armor are included in Immersive Armors, I'm using Immersive Armors.
    I don't know how you want to proceed here, but If i can avoid to download the  stand alone to have HDT i will be glad.

Don't go crazy on bones and collision, i already have cloth and hair HDT mods, and don't want to lose to much FPS, still i want them to feel like they are thin and moving in the air 🙂

If you think you have even a better mod idea for HDT scarve or should cloak, waist tasset with HDT etc as long as its for male i'm interested...

4. Files Included

Donation

$ 60 USD
    Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
    (20% covers transaction fees.)

5. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.
  • 𝕏

• Administrators
7 hours ago, bopbop01 said:

Hello! After a a nice chat with Ashtoreth I decided to make a commision 🙂
She? He? told me you was the best to ask for HDT request so here we go... I think the mod will be rather easy to do, but it's specific so it can be a bit anoying...

So, I'm looking for shoulder cape/cloak/scarve with HDT since years, but couldn't find anything good for MALE character... (I found some in BDO and DS armor pack but i don't want to use full armor pack just for HDT cloak.)

-I'm requesting HDT support for this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6492?tab=description

Ashtoreth = She. lol.
And i am not the best with HDT, Though I am honored to have people believe that I am.

As for HDT support, I did just do a scarf and muffler on another port i just finished. I will attach the video of my HDT I did on it.
It looks like this mod has a total of 4 different meshes, with many color variations. But its just 4 meshes so that is all I will charge for. so for this, i would charge $60 for.

8 hours ago, bopbop01 said:

-Adding HDT to the Bosmer shoulder cape/Bosmer engraved shoulder cape from Immersive Armor : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3479
-Adding HDT to the Boethia shoulder cape too.

Both armor :  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5597
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8110
(IM NOT USING THESE STAND ALONE) These armor are included in Immersive Armors, I'm using Immersive Armors.
I don't know how you want to proceed here, but If i can avoid to download the  stand alone to have HDT i will be glad.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3479 - I am counting 4 Capes maybe? Add $60
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8110 - This has just 2 cape, If you are doing all of this as just 1 package, Add $30 for this one.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5597 - This one has lots, Add (Not sure, if your still serious, I will unpack everything and explore every mesh to give a proper estimate)

I dont think im following you correctly, I think i may be counting some as doubles. But the way i would proceed is i would just make Patches for these, basically just a bodyslide mesh replacer so you could just hit build and it would overwrite their mesh, and you would have HDT.
With the male bodies i always use SMMB, If you dont have that, i suggest you grab it, It is a FULL bodyslide for males and has many texture variants with much better quality of textures, and meshes.

8 hours ago, bopbop01 said:

Don't go crazy on bones and collision, i already have cloth and hair HDT mods, and don't want to lose to much FPS, still i want them to feel like they are thin and moving in the air 🙂

If you think you have even a better mod idea for HDT scarve or should cloak, waist tasset with HDT etc as long as its for male i'm interested...

Actually, If you dont mind, I would like to suggest you use our HDT instead of the one on nexus. Ours comes with a FOMOD where it will ask you how you want all your HDT settings and it will optomize everything for you, and i can promise a HUGE change in performance for your game. everyone that downloads ours, Falls in love. It is still the same DLL as the one on nexus that was created by HydrogenSays, but we have optimized all our settings and done all the hard work for you. here is the link:
HDT SSE Combined Compatibility Set - Animations - Schaken-Mods

And here is a video of a Scarf and muzzle i just did on another commission job.

• 𝕏

I tried to give you a lot of imformation, but i think in the end I confused you a bit about the mods xD

The HDT i'm really looking for are in the mod Immersive Armors : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3479

This mod include 3 cape : full, engraved, shoulder cape :

fullcape_1 - copy.nif (67.9 kB)
fullcape_1.nif (67.9 kB)
shouldercape_0.nif (48.9 kB)
shouldercape_1.nif (48.9 kB)
shoulderengravedcape_0.nif (49.0 kB)
shoulderengravedcape_1.nif (49.0 kB)

Immersive Armors also Include the Ritual Boethiah shroud cape with the, I'm counting 4 items using console or additems mod.

To be even more clear I'm adding a screenshot...

CaptureHDTrequest.JPG.f166d545d2bd7ac2f21a411195fb7228.JPG

(INCLUDED IN IMMERSIVE ARMORS :  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3479  Im not interested by other item in this mods and Im not using the stand alone version of these mods linked previously.)

So I don't know how you work and exactly what you have to do but when it comes to meshes to fit on both body type, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to redo everything, same when it's only texture variation.

I'm ready to give you 80$ for these 4 items with HDT, I don't like to bargain or anything, but I have a pool money allowed for Skyrim and I have other request ^^
Of course you have your price in mind but these HDT cape already slight more expensive than i expected and I really want to request you my other mod idea after these ones.

• 𝕏

• Administrators
10 hours ago, bopbop01 said:

I tried to give you a lot of imformation, but i think in the end I confused you a bit about the mods

Honestly too much information. the screenshot in your game showing which 4 and links to the mod you use containing the file is really all that i needed, linking that many mods and repeating the armors made me think you wanted a bunch of others as well.

So I don't know how you work and exactly what you have to do but when it comes to meshes to fit on both body type

Honestly it is about as much work as adding HDT as it is to make it for another body type for me. I do CBBE static (Non physics) and CBBE 3BAv2 as a standard, included in the price. BHUNP on the other hand had a stupid amount of sliders that are actually just presets and are very annoying, takes about 4X as long to do that one so I do charge extra for those. Once it took me 8 hours to convert just a shirt to BHUNP, Some are easy, some are very hard.

I'm ready to give you 80$ for these 4 items with HDT, I don't like to bargain or anything, but I have a pool money allowed for Skyrim and I have other request

$80 is a fair price considering they are mostly just capes, they really dont need much work for the bodyslide, so i wouldnt charge as much as a full outfit.

Of course you have your price in mind but these HDT cape already slight more expensive than i expected

Yes, I agree, my prices are honestly about the most expensive, but i also offer warranties, and an insurance.
Here there is many different mod authors, The process is that you pay half down to start the project, then the mod author does the work, when they are done, they send it to me and I pay the full amount that is agreed upon, and then i message the contractor and make the exchange. Its a promise to the mod author, and a promise to the contractor. If the job is not done, or just shitty work, ect, I return your money. I'm the one who will lose. this is why when you select a author, its multiple choice, only certain ones I approve to do the job that can meet the quality that i am willing to say is good enough for my community. Once you get your commissioned work, You have 1 week to hunt down any glitches that needs fixed. This being said, If your out of town, family dies, whatever reason you can not do the testing, just let us know, im more than willing to adjust the time frame. Im not here to screw anyone over, My main goal is to create an awesome community that can all be happy and works like a huge group of friends. 

With all this being said, All you have to do is donate half of the agreed upon amount, and I will start on this. Though i dont think i can start on it today, it would be tomorrow. So anytime before tomorrow and i will start then. It should take 1 - 3 days to get it all done, Ill provide pictures, a video proof of it all working, and when you are ready to pay the rest of the amount of the commission, I will send you the mod. I pack everything in BSA's except the XML and the bodyslide. XML's need read faster than what a BSA can handle so for better quality, i leave them loose. It will also have a FOMOD installer tool to help your mod manager install correctly and provide proper information to your Mod manager. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

• 𝕏

I just used your link and donated 40$.(first half)

3 days is ok 🙂  I'm just going to wait for the first little video, when you have something ready to show.

Thank you.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Hey, just letting you know this should be finished today. Here is a testing video i just made for one of the capes. I still need to work on this one, but its coming along.

• Love 1
  • 𝕏

• Administrators
  • 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request (Completed)
  • 5 months later...