Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request (Completed)(Completed)

travada84
  • 𝕏

New Request:

1. Category

NPC

2. Mod Author Requested

Anyone
    Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
  3. Mod Request Description

2 Character Ports to Skyrim. Nanami from doaxvv, Lu Lingqi from Dynasty Warriors. 2 NPCs, Hairs.  This is my first commission. I would also like to request workflow videos as well as I am learning more and more about skyrim porting. Starting bid is $300 but price is negotiable for mod author that takes on commission. I am flexible. Thank you.

https://www.deviantart.com/shuubaru/art/DOAXVV-Nanami-Venus-Nine-DL-881051080

https://www.deviantart.com/sticklove/art/Lu-Lingqi-Dudou-804400418lu_lingqi__dudou__by_sticklove_ddax3c2-pdoaxvv_nanami___venus_nine__dl__by_shuub

4. Files Included

doaxvv_nanami___venus_nine__dl__by_shuubaru_dekjzd4.7z

Donation

$ 300 USD
    Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
    (20% covers transaction fees.)

5. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.

DynastyWarriors9_LuLingqi_Dudou.7z

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Ok. I can do this, but I have never tried to match a custom head to a skyrim body. If you want wanting Quality and compatibility, then I will have to make a custom Normalmap and stuff, which isnt real hard. the hard part will be getting the skin color to match exact. I can do all the facial animations, port the meshes and textures and all to skyrim. I could start Friday, im not honestly sure how long it will take me. I have made custom heads but I was able to use the vanilla UV maps and textures for skyrim. If you are willing to accept this then I will take the commission.

By standard I ask for a minimum of half down before i get started, and since i cant start until Friday, then you have a day before you will need to make that. As for the video, Im not honestly real sure how well I can assist that, considering this will probably take me a solid 8 hours at least, Recording it will be a HUGE video and will take forever to upload that. I often do time lapsed videos where its 9 hours but in super speed to about 6 minutes. that being compressed is even 100MB file about.

• 𝕏

Hi Shaken, How about splitting the video up into small pieces instead of a large video? You could just do them in small steps. I can agree to everything else you stated.😆

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Usually i just have people use this link: https://schaken-mods.com/clients/donations/ 

I have 1 mod im doing today, so i should be able to start tomorrow. I plan on taking a couple days. I was thinking about how i can do streams on youtube and save them, I will try to do that and post the links for you, this way it wont be saving it all to my PC.

Thank you for the commission, i am excited to do this honestly. I know I can make it function, and i know i can do all the mesh part. Its only the colors in the face that kinda worry me, I know i can get it really close though. I have a good friend that is really good with textures, If i cant get it where i am happy with it, then i will ask him for help.

• 𝕏

Hi Schaken, your ideas sound really good. I am down for that. I just used the link you provided and put half of the commission down like you suggested. $150.00. I cannot wait to see how this goes. It will be very interesting.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

this covers almost all of the mesh part.

Here is a screenshot of the head part so far. the neck i basically had to make, you will see what i did in the video. I tried to use their neck piece, but it wasnt going to work.

image.png

• 𝕏

• Administrators

I ended up asking @Souichirouto help me with the textures, he is the author of true skin here on this site, if anyone can make it look good, it's him. I got the meshes all done and ready

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Here is some pics of the progress. Im not real sure that I can get it any better than this. Considering that this model had no neck really, its being a great struggle to get the shadowing on the neck to work right. The face animations and everything is finished, its all there and working. It would take me maybe 1 more hour to make the other one now that i have the general resource for the face, animation files, and textures all there. If i can get that neck looking better, it will be complete already.

932507877_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_06.28-15_17_09_19.png

643515882_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_06.28-15_16_52_18.png

Also, here is the link to the second half of the video. If i figure out the fix for the neck, ill make a third part.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

So i think this is as close as i can get for the textures.
I should be done with this today. If you can go ahead and pay the rest, i will be done with an hour or two.

91655309_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_06.30-15_18_03_74.png

1734212612_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_06.30-15_17_37_08.png

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Ok, I have them both completed.
There is maybe a VERY minor discoloration. n mine its rough because my GPU is going bad, but in anyone elses it should be really close.
(Also ignore the black eyes, i fixed that and forgot to take a pic.
1481999462_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_06.30-20_47_54_61.png

• 𝕏

• Administrators

sure, I found a bug or two, but ill send you what I have and ill keep on fixing. They are both in Riverwood sleeping Giant inn. Nanami is fine but the other got a black face bug, but isnt hard to fix, i just got slammed with some stuff, but i will have it done tonight., in maybe just an hour or two. You need to download the latest version of "NPC Master" from here on this site, all my followers use it to save resources on your computer, keeps you from downloading the same stuff over and over. I will PM you the file.

This is my progress. I got the neck discolor almost perfect.

1652221593_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_07.01-09_34_55_46.png

• 𝕏

Hi Schaken, I tried out the mods. They do work as intended. The face look great. The hair looks a little damaged though. I think that I can work around the neckseams. I am going to see if I can color the head texture for the face a bit to make it make.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

IF you are going to do that, i suggest editing th facegen. Its a solid color, i put all the makeup and stuff on the actual diffuse, they are from different games so i had to really get creative to make it this nice. I think adding maybe a slight pink and taking the RGB down to 70:70:70 would be pretty dang close. I was going in game and looking, and editing the texture, exit, reload each time. it took me a long time to get it this close.

• 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request (Completed)
  • 4 months later...