Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request Reina Outfit (completed)(Completed)

videoman190
  • 𝕏

• members

New Request:

1. Category

Armor

2. Mod Author Requested

Ashtoreth
    Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
  3. Mod Request Description

This is Helena cosplay of Reina from Deception III Dark Delusion

I want the outfit With zap sliders. Having the outfit like is fine. If can get the jacket, top and, socks separated that would be good. I want the outfit treated as light armor. Be sure you balance the outfit. It was already converted to Skyrim but I don't know about it's qualty. I want this outfit to be in BHUNP.

outfit.

Ok I found it it is in CBBP format

https://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/bronja_i_odezhda/15814/39-1-0-19065

https://www.deviantart.com/zareef/art/DOA5-LR-Helena-Deception-costume-544303148

d9sfbdf-28b21269-a647-4917-a7c9-129824cf

d902azw-04590188-1b74-4c0f-987a-c75497c5

4. Files Included

Donation

$ 60 USD
    Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
    (20% covers transaction fees.)

5. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.
  • Love 1
  • 𝕏

• videoman190 changed the title to Guild Member Request Reina Outfit

• Administrators

if you are wanting the version that is already created, but made for SE BHUNP, then it is $40, and is as-is. If you want it ported from the source and made for BHUNP, it is $90

• 𝕏

• members

Alright I will take the one that was already converted. If it has any problems or errors I would like it done from the source. In short test it first if the textures loaded properly.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

it will be best if you download the mod, and give it a test. The textures may meet our standards, but not yours, or vise versa, and depending on what you call good, may be different for us. You can wear a CBBE outfit on a BHUNP body, the skin may just look a little strange in some spots.

• 𝕏

• members

I'm not interested in cbbe. So I wanted converted to BHUNP regardless. I will download it and test it first.  OK it works and the textures are alright. You have to extract the files from BSA first. If there is a problem with separating the outfit or adding zap sliders that is aright keep the outfit as is.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

ok, so a simple CBBE to BHUNP conversion. Break up the outfit where possible and use zaps where possible.
$40.
when you make your payment, she will be happy to start.

• 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request Reina Outfit (completed)
  • 3 months later...