Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request Danua follower edit(Completed)

videoman190
  • 𝕏

• members

New Request:

1. Category

Followers

2. Mod Author Requested

Ashtoreth
    Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
  3. Mod Request Description

This is Danua from Grandblue Fantasy

This one is more of an edit than making a new outfit from scratch or making a new follower. Some of the resources are in the Nexus and do fit the outfit with some editing involved. Like making the dress less transparent and adding the steel corset, necklace, gloves, and low heel sandals. It is more of a fixer-upper to make it more like the character it's based on. The face and hair need to be edited.

104480-1604272450-277692199.png

This is the follower in question

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41949

__danua_hansel_and_gretel_granblue_fanta

__danua_hansel_and_gretel_granblue_fanta

She supposed to look like this from her official art.

__danua_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_lalan_

You can use this reference to translate to Skyrim. As for the horns if possible edit those as well.

You can use these sandals from this outfit because it is close to the outfit the straps and soles need to be edited.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47002

The corset gloves and necklace needed to be done in scratch. Don't worry about adding the effects for the arms. It is just the outfit in BHUNP body. Sadly there is no 3d models of this character not in public.

But at lease it can be used a a reference. 

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GJyJB

As for her puppets as Summons. I feel it would be a lot of work and expensive and having her use necromancy is good enough. Plus I can use the magic extended mods to teach her spells that can fit her.

This is complete optional for some parts. If you don't want to do it that is fine too. At least there is a base to work upon. If you want to do this I can post more references if needed.

4. Files Included

Donation

$ 90 USD
    Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
    (20% covers transaction fees.)

5. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.
  • Love 1
  • 𝕏

• videoman190 changed the title to Guild Member Request Danua follower edit

• members

Hello. first of all the follower: i can try to edit she's face but dont expect to look to much with the reference that you send ( official art pic ) the pic and the followers are very different faces, so i can make a similar face just from scrach. So you decide ....

Second, the outfit : the dress we have just to make not so transparent, the sandals we have from reference i need to make them black, the horns are ugly 😄 if you want i can remake them and add the long accesories on them, corset, glove wraps and necklace make from scrach. IF you want to keep the horns from follower is ok.

Prices: 

From scrach:

Corset: 70 $

Gloves: 30$

Necklace: 30$

Horns and all accesories from official pic: 80 $

Edits:

Dress and sandals edits : 10$

Follower edit: 100 $

Make a face from picture: 200 $

i wait you decision.

• 𝕏

• members

I knew this will be expensive the editing of the face is not needed.   I want to keep the horns.  So focus on her clothes and accessories.  OK do the dress in BHUNP.

All the accessories + Horns $80

Gloves $30

Corset $70

Dress and Sandal and strap edit  $10

Don't worry about the face then just edit her hair color I hope that is a discount on that.

• Like 1
  • 𝕏

• members

Hello, here is a video with the outfit, i had to remade the dress from scrach becose that one from the resource it was verry bad (if you want i can send you pic), i added physics for you for free becose without  looks bad. The necklace, wraps and corset and dress from scrach, i added the sandals for 2 serources, so you have 2 pairs of sandals and the horns.It can be crafted at the forge,It can be tempered, ESL Flag.

Screenshot 2021-08-27 003432.png

Screenshot 2021-08-27 003357.png

• 𝕏

• members

The ankle wraps are not needed but the rest is fine but make the corset silver that would be great. The sandals are fine just make the soles silver. gloves are needed the clothes are fine as for the follower all you have to do is make her hair a darker blue.

Yes you can send the pics to me. Not interested in the default vanilla sandals. 

• 𝕏

• members

i made the sandals already.. so i forget to make the gloves 😄  that need too from scrach, you can wait until tomorrow so i can give you and the gloves? or you want to cut 30 $ and send you the mod? 

Screenshot 2021-08-27 010916.png

Screenshot 2021-08-27 010601.png

• 𝕏

• members
3 hours ago, Ashtoreth said:

i made the sandals already.. so i forget to make the gloves 😄  that need too from scrach, you can wait until tomorrow so i can give you and the gloves? or you want to cut 30 $ and send you the mod? 

Screenshot 2021-08-27 010916.png

These don't look as good as the one in the other pic unless the straps are black and the same as the reference.

Screenshot 2021-08-27 010601.png

These are alright the ankle ribbons are not needed. Make the straps black and make it as the reference thanks. 

67601-1536336635-2131360073.jpeg

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19804

These are closer to the reference just the color needed to be changed and the straps edited.

• 𝕏

• members

Here a pic with the full outfit, we do not agreed for 3 sandals so you have 2 sandals in mod. I have done my part. you should send me for begining the references what you want, i did the 2 sandals from what you say you want. 🙂 

489830_20210827142735_1.png

• 𝕏

• members

The top page was the references the official art and the link of the 3d model but that is fine I would just make a another commission to fix that later. I'll will give the payment now.

• 𝕏

• members

Yes i made the sandals from fist reference and the sandals from follower mod! Ok! After you pay the other half i send you the mods.. 

• 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request Danua follower edit