Welcome to Schaken-Mods

Join now

Join our Guild!

To help pay for the server to keep going, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.
Check it Out

The Request Center

Check out the NEW Request Center! Make a request of your favorite mod, A conversion, Or a completely new idea!
Request a Commission!

Referral

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code

FREE MODS!

Most Mods are free, our server is not. Please consider a donation of at Least a dollar.
Donate

Guild Member Request(Completed)

New Request:

1. Category

Followers

1. Mod Author Requested

Schaken
      Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
    2. Mod Request Description

Jeri Frostwind is my newest preset. I'm looking to make her a follower. She is a Nord using the bodyslide I've uploaded. I use the Demoniac 8k skin KS Hairdos, Seductive lips, 3ba body. She is a Cuisinart build, dual wielder. light armor. I've included the jslot, nif, and dds, files. No special voice, just the young eager AI. It is important to me to maintain the face. I didn't realize that you and Nexus were on those terms. So, I agree that I will not upload it to Nexus. I will however point out if they want the follower they will have to come to your site to get it and that they can't reupload it anywhere else. Now if that is agreeable, please quote me and we take it from there.

1. Files Included

Donation

$ USD
        Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
        (20% covers transaction fees.)

2. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.

• Administrators
      3 minutes ago, Tirronan said:

I will however point out if they want the follower they will have to come to your site to get it and that they can't reupload it anywhere else. Now if that is agreeable, please quote me and we take it from there.

Sounds like free advertising to me. lol. yes, i made "Sassy teen dolls" and posted there a few years back, and they said i was sexualizing children and banned me. thats kinda fucked up. but anyway..

• NPC - 100 USD; Includes Body, face, clothes, weapons (NON-Custom) Simple AI, Body and outfit comes in bodyslide as well. DOES NOT INCLUDE - Custom Voice, Quests, special custom spells, powers ect.

This is what i would charge to make your Preset into a follower. It includes bodyslide files for the body and outfit, everything will be optimized, I only use CBBE based bodies, so I include regular CBBE and 3BA as well for options.

• Administrators

since you are new to this board from what i can tell, I require 50% down before starting the work. When i am doing i can give you previews of any and every part on request to make sure it is as you want. the face will be EXACT as you send it. I may ask things like what makeup you used, eye textures, ect if I cant figure it out. when you agree everything looks good, you finish the payment and I post the mod to you in person, you have 1 week to find any bugs and report to me anything that needs fixed and i will do so. I say 1 week because sometimes people update mods and people will want the new addition, and they dont realize the work it takes me to now remake that again. If anything comes up in life and you need that extended., no worries, I can for sure extend it.

I don't work that way. I pay in full. Either you are good to your word or you ain't. So I am extending my trust.

Oh and as a personal favor? Make sure it has Tirronan all over the mod, I've for a few people over on the nexus I'd love to stick the middle finger at.

• Administrators
      14 minutes ago, Tirronan said:

I don't work that way. I pay in full. Either you are good to your word or you ain't. So I am extending my trust.

my team would have my head on a stick if i ever broke the trust of my members here. lol. i appreciate you alot.

• Administrators
      8 minutes ago, Tirronan said:

Oh and as a personal favor? Make sure it has Tirronan all over the mod, I've for a few people over on the nexus I'd love to stick the middle finger at.

now you see.. we are on the same page here.. there will be all kinds of middle finger point going on in their direction. In fact, a friend wants to help me and suggested we make her a traveling merchant as well as a follower. he is a good guy. @The Mighty Nine#9485 will be assisting me a lot on this project. he has taken interest in it as well.
      we WILL make sure she is a badass!

If you have not already, please send me the preset and the NIF and DDS file exports, and we will get started.

If you want to doll her up with armor and weapons, do it and I'll kick another 50.00 your way. Yup and if you want to use her as a merchant be my guest.

• Like 1

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request