Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request(Completed)

SojuFett
  • 𝕏

New Request:

1. Category

Armor

1. Mod Author Requested

Schaken
      Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
    2. Mod Request Description

I’d like to request/commission the Mirkwood soldier armor (including shield) from The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.  If you’re willing/able, name your price.

https://darthcleavage.com/products/mirkwood-elves-armor-helmet-and-weapons

https://middle-earthcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Mirkwood_Elf_soldier

I can provide more images if you can/will do it, though you can find a ton just by googling “Mirkwood armor”.  I’m just putting a round number in the donation.  I’m assuming this will be complex, so I won’t be appalled if the price is higher.

1. Files Included

Donation

$ 120 USD
        Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
        (20% covers transaction fees.)

2. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.
      • 𝕏

Uh … Crap.  I forgot to mention I’m an Xbox pleb.  Obviously whoever makes it can kick it out wherever they feel like, but I’d need it ported if it was created for PC.

• 𝕏

It looks like it’ll be a new project.  I may be able to get my hands on models, but I have scoured the Internet to this point and found nothing for mods.  That’s why I started looking to commission.  Fortunately, Jfresh had ported something for me before, so he led me here.

Ultimately I really want the helmet and chest … The shield would be nice, but it’s not must-have.  I can use pieces from the Noldor Armor Pack mod to fill the gaps if doing everything is just too much.  But yeah … I don’t have a lot to offer in making it any easier.  I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it modded into other games.  If that helps, I can reach out to the creator(s).

• 𝕏

16 hours ago, Ashtoreth said:

ok i understand, so if you want me to make completly from scrach it will cost 250 $. Armor + shield 🙂 

Would it make it easier if I purchase: https://www.etsy.com/listing/679115966/mirkwood-elf-armor-3d-files

• 𝕏

• members

The 3d printing models dont have textures and uv, genaraly speaking so they are very unusable.  So is not worth becose i will spend the same amount of time as I would creating from scratch.

• 𝕏

1 hour ago, Ashtoreth said:

I'm confused ...

Just letting you know I’m still interested.  I have $200.  Almost there. You said $250 for armor and shield, yeah?

• 𝕏

• Administrators

We have a agreement where everyone pays half the full amount down, and the mod author starts the project. when they are done they will make a video or screenshots of the job, and when you pay the rest, you will get the mod.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Top left of the site, just click the donate and use that. I have a professional designing a new system for commissioning authors, but for now we just use the donate feature.

• 𝕏

3 hours ago, Ashtoreth said:

i will agree to make just the armor for 200$, no shield

Let's do that.  I have placed $100 on the order (Order #25303).

• 𝕏

6 hours ago, Ashtoreth said:

ok then i will start working on armor. 🙂

Awesome.  I went ahead and just did the full payment.  I hear you folks are reputable, and didn't need it burning any holes in my pocket.  Hope it doesn't give you too much trouble. 🙂  Can't wait to see it.

• Love 1
      • 𝕏

• Schaken changed the title to Guild Member Request