Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Guild Member Request(Completed)

DarkSong
  • 𝕏

New Request:

1. Category

Weapons

1. Mod Author Requested

Anyone
      Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
    2. Mod Request Description

Looking for a "black gothic styled flanged mace" , 2handed wielding , and to use the greatsword animation as I don't like the 2h mace grip and animations.

I would like it to have the same approximate length of a standard Nordic Axe model. The below image is from the website of the company that makes these replicas, and this is a one-hander. There is an existing 1hand version mod on the Nexus that used the same ref image for their weapon mod.

Looking for the same kind of black metallic finish with black leather grip like in the reference image. No other additional "sparklies" are requested. 

If this commission turns out well, I'd like to consider an alternate "skullcrusher" version with the flanges replaced with a black metal humanoid skull of similar dimensions, and the pommel replaced by a skull of similar dimensions as well

spacer.png

1. Files Included

Donation

$ 60 USD
        Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 80% of this amount upon completion.
        (20% covers transaction fees.)

2. The Schaken-Mods team has been notified and we will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for the request.
      • 𝕏

4 minutes ago, Seetruck-2000#6685 said:

I can do this and the skull version if you like. I’ve done similar weapons already. 

Definitely interested. Only thing I was thinking if perhaps the head of the mace should be like +50% in size, because it's going to be a 2-hander rather than the 1-hander in the reference image.

How much would it cost for both? $120 since it is 2 weapons?

• Like 1
      • 𝕏

6 minutes ago, DarkSong said:

Definitely interested. Only thing I was thinking if perhaps the head of the mace should be like +50% in size, because it's going to be a 2-hander rather than the 1-hander in the reference image.

How much would it cost for both? $120 since it is 2 weapons?

I have skulls ready for what ever and if you want I can put different types on the weapon to. 

• 𝕏

13 hours ago, Seetruck-2000#6685 said:

I can started here in a bit just finishing the chain weapon, so if you place half of the amount I will get started. 

sorry, went to bed early last night, wasn't feeling well.   So still wondering if we are talking 2 separate weapon commissions (one the flanged head, and another with skulls) so $120 in total. Also waiting on a response from Schaken about how to track payment for separate commissions, since there is no field for notes on the Donation as to what it is for (if applicable) 

• 𝕏

40 minutes ago, DarkSong said:

sorry, went to bed early last night, wasn't feeling well.   So still wondering if we are talking 2 separate weapon commissions (one the flanged head, and another with skulls) so $120 in total. Also waiting on a response from Schaken about how to track payment for separate commissions, since there is no field for notes on the Donation as to what it is for (if applicable) 

I'll do one weapon at a time so it can be tracked easier, if you want to do that is fine.

• 𝕏

43 minutes ago, Seetruck-2000#6685 said:

I'll do one weapon at a time so it can be tracked easier, if you want to do that is fine.

OK, talked to Schaken and got things cleared up.  $60 in now according to the confirmation email. Go ahead, preferably the flanged mace first, as that's more suitable for a couple of "themes" for characters I have in mind.  Thank you!

• Approve 1
      • 𝕏

1 hour ago, DarkSong said:

OK, talked to Schaken and got things cleared up.  $60 in now according to the confirmation email. Go ahead, preferably the flanged mace first, as that's more suitable for a couple of "themes" for characters I have in mind.  Thank you!

Nice in the next few days should be finished have some more unpacking to do and working time is eaten up this weekend I’m off Monday so should almost done by then. 

• 𝕏

• 1 month later...
      • 5 weeks later...