Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Talk about Schaken Mods Male Bodyslide SE

Jobobby04
  • 𝕏

• Administrators

To those wondering about "HDT" on this, the answer is very simple. WHAT would be HDT?? This question has gone unanswered because to me, its like asking a tryy how come it isnt running around talking to people. Would the muscular pecks flap in the wind when you run on this male? Would his abs jiggle like jello while he is flexing? If you want to remake this male into a fat obese man with jiggly tits, thats fine, but no where do so show anything that would consider anything to have HDT. On a female, boobs are made out of fat, so it makes sense for there t be jiggle there, but even on a super fat guy, there isnt very much to jiggle in that manner unless he is a sumo wrestler. Please dont take me as being rude, but when i see questions of HDT, the only thing i can think of is the Sexlab SOS. Which is HDT, and a different mod. If you want HDT Fat bodies, there is Videos out there to learn how to do so. otherwise this body is not meant to be sumo wrestler, please look at the pics.

• 𝕏

On 7/19/2020 at 11:13 AM, werebearhaircare said:

I'm having trouble getting this to work with Racemenu. The sliders in racemenu seem to do nothing but the hand, boot and genital seem that others have mentioned has appeared. I have made two test presets in BodySlide and saved them to the SliderPresets folders. Neither show up in game under the Presets tab of Racemenu. What am I doing wrong?

I loaded the esp at the bottom in my load order to get mine to work. hope this helps.

• 𝕏

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to use it together with Charmers of the reach, but i have a mismatch between head and body....is there any patch for that?

• 𝕏

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 11:47 AM, Vhalyr said:

I am trying to use it together with Charmers of the reach, but i have a mismatch between head and body....is there any patch for that?

I got it to work by throwing the SAM textures onto the smmb body and then doing the custom male body patch  for COTR with the SAM option. Worked fine as far as I can tell. 

• 𝕏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • members

Ok, this might be too specific so i apologize, but does anyone know if this will work correctly with Devious Devices which more or less uses the vanilla male body? (I think anywa). reason is, I ve tried building the outfits for this body before and failed miserably so i want to know before i try to go about doing it again and wasting my time and sanity. (the male support on LL is ad, that they only use on supposed body type for it but waht about those of us who want customizable male bodies?)

Also, feel dumb because i just built the SMMb vanilla bod so I could use the smmb racemenu sliders but I'm not getting anything. XMPSE is at he bottom of my MO2 load order so not usre aht im oding wrong.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

I do not know for certain. But honestly i doubt it will work right out of the box like that. though there is a conversion reference body if you want to try to convert it all, should be fairly simple. sometimes crazy things happen though, so hard to tell without trying.

• Like 1
  • 𝕏

• members

Oh, thanks for the quick response. i'll have to do it when I'm feeling more up to it. and maybe look up a outfirslide tutorial or two.

• 𝕏

• 1 month later...

I know everyone here already has a good idea on how to do this but it's my first time using bodyslide or any kind of body altering mods. Are there any tutorials on how to properly install this just to be sure I don't have any issues in-game or otherwise?

• 𝕏

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2020 at 6:39 AM, Jobobby04 said:

You probably have to build the SMMB Physics body in bodyslide(open it, find the body in the body/outfit tab, select SMMB Vanilla preset in the preset tab, checkmark build morphs, press build), I dont think I have it prebuilt

This is actually a very important information I also missed. I was trying to make it work for a very long time and this simple post helped me and it works now 😄 Just had to find SMMB Physics SOS body so I get rid of underwear. I suggest to add it to the info under Options about physics body 🙂 

• 𝕏

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So.....I promise I'm NOT an idiot... but i installed SOS and SMMB male body slide after .....and the penis still just clips through some underware texture that is on the default SMMB male body slide body.... please help i have been at this for hours uninstalling reinstalling changing load order running bodyslide batchbuilding with morps....im so frustrated at this point. all i want is a totally naked player who can have pregnancy belly for inflation. 

• 𝕏

• 3 months later...

Hey, I can't trust myself enough to create decent SMMB bodyslides. Does anyone have good plugs to presets? I'm specifically looking for ultra muscular fuccboi slim jims at 0 weight to arnold schwazenegger hulk at 100 weight. I already got a body texture that gives strings like jo linder (@joesthetics), hoping there's a body to match it.

• Approve 1
  • 𝕏

• Administrators
On 9/8/2021 at 8:00 AM, scard15angel said:

So.....I promise I'm NOT an idiot... but i installed SOS and SMMB male body slide after .....and the penis still just clips through some underware texture that is on the default SMMB male body slide body.... please help i have been at this for hours uninstalling reinstalling changing load order running bodyslide batchbuilding with morps....im so frustrated at this point. all i want is a totally naked player who can have pregnancy belly for inflation. 

This sounds like a SOS issue. I have this happen when i first start a game, fixes its self when i save and reload.

• 𝕏

I installed SOS and then installed this mod with the SOS options checked. I then built in bodyslide. My character has underwear with penis.

Instructions to enable CBPC physics also didnt work. females have cbpc physics but not males, even with added lines.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

i dont know bud. the underwear thing is strictly from SOS. you will have to talk to the SOS author about this. It is not an incompatability with sos, it is simply your SOS is not set up properly.

• 𝕏

• 8 months later...
  • Moderators

Slick!  I don't have a male body in BS yet, but lately have been thinking about one (spent all this time making my females look like a zillion bucks...heh).

I imagine this will work with the TRX schlong add-on...

I keep hearing good things about HIMBO as well.  I've yet to check that out.  Pretty much the same animal?  Just wondering. 🙂

• 𝕏

• Moderators

Just installed this and tried it out.  Works great!  Thank you.  🙂

Spoiler

SOS out of the box:

ScreenShot415.thumb.png.19b4c8f98cc4470ceceae20ce080b3ce.png

TRX schlong too - albeit with some discoloration:

ScreenShot414.thumb.png.e4867be82112d64ddca4e7a0e0bfcf3a.png

I think I need a skin tone now...lol

ScreenShot417.thumb.png.6b2c5ae89542cceac77c392522245932.png

I have this mod overwriting Tempered skin.  Will they play nice?  Just curious.

Also, added bonus.

Spoiler

Black Sacrament Armor works for it without doing a thing. 🙂

ScreenShot416.thumb.png.374392b24d21e911b481b5940042cc5a.png

Very pleased!  😄

• 𝕏