Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Talk about Schaken Mods Male Bodyslide SE

Jobobby04
  • 𝕏

24 minutes ago, Meganp608 said:

Once I press that, it already just goes to the right spot? It took me forever to find the physics body haha. Because I am big dumb. 

It does, everything should be working

• 𝕏

Do the NPCs get these changes as well. On my experiments the player character physics worked (thank you very much btw 😄  ). I am having a hard time seeing if the NPC's physics do. I will be playing as a female most of the time. But wanted some pec action from the male characters haha. 

• 𝕏

2 minutes ago, Meganp608 said:

Do the NPCs get these changes as well. On my experiments the player character physics worked (thank you very much btw 😄  ). I am having a hard time seeing if the NPC's physics do. I will be playing as a female most of the time. But wanted some pec action from the male characters haha. 

Lol, they will get those changes, the player and NPCs use the same body files.

• Like 1
  • 𝕏

I've been using it in my own game since I first started modding, and I was genuinely surprised to learn that not many people had heard of SMMB. I highly recommend uploading this to the Nexus!

• 𝕏

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I put on an armor (vanilla armor), it just goes to a default size regardless of what I have sliders at. I've tried rebuilding through bodyslide, reinstalling, etc.

• 𝕏

5 minutes ago, beluga2488 said:

Whenever I put on an armor (vanilla armor), it just goes to a default size regardless of what I have sliders at. I've tried rebuilding through bodyslide, reinstalling, etc.

Thats really weird, your making that you are saving your slider edits as a new preset in the SMMB group, and am using it in the preset section?

• 𝕏

19 hours ago, Jobobby04 said:

Thats really weird, your making that you are saving your slider edits as a new preset in the SMMB group, and am using it in the preset section?

If I'm doing something wrong, it'd be there. Is there a walkthrough anywhere?

• 𝕏

• Administrators

sorry for the late reply, yes, you have to batch build them all. for any new non vanilla outfit, you will have to use outfit studio to make the outfit fit the SMMB Body.

its just like any other bodyslide though, you can watch tutorials on CBBE conversions and learn how to use this, its all the same.

• 𝕏

I got an odd problem. When I played with my female character after installing this, everything seemed to work. The morphs I made were present, and the SOS bodies worked perfectly. 

However, when I recently started a new game with a male character, while everything looked perfectly normal in third person, first person lacked any hands and had this weird graphic on the screen.  It's a partially see-through red arrow pointed in the direction I'm facing. It only appears when I play a male character, as female characters work as they should. This only seemed to start happening when I installed SMMB, but I don't know what's causing it, as I have no other mods that edit male bodies. Do you think you can help?

ScreenShot14.png

• 𝕏

1 minute ago, He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Known said:

I got an odd problem. When I played with my female character after installing this, everything seemed to work. The morphs I made were present, and the SOS bodies worked perfectly. 

However, when I recently started a new game with a male character, while everything looked perfectly normal in third person, first person lacked any hands and had this weird graphic on the screen.  It's a partially see-through red arrow pointed in the direction I'm facing. It only appears when I play a male character, as female characters work as they should. This only seemed to start happening when I installed SMMB, but I don't know what's causing it, as I have no other mods that edit male bodies. Do you think you can help?

ScreenShot14.png

Extra things I did in case any of them happen to be relevant.

- I did indeed make my own preset, with the lowest setting being skinny and the highest being chubby and muscular.

- My character was using the lowest weight setting.

- I tried multiple races including beast and non-beast races.

- I tried exiting racemenu as soon as possible without editing anything but the graphic still appeared,

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Can you also verify that you downloaded LE or SE? If your using LE and you downloaded the SE version, then this will for sure happen. but at the same time this doesnt seem right. I messaged the creator, he should have a reply here soon.

• 𝕏

40 minutes ago, Schaken said:

Can you also verify that you downloaded LE or SE? If your using LE and you downloaded the SE version, then this will for sure happen. but at the same time this doesnt seem right. I messaged the creator, he should have a reply here soon.

I use SE and am using the SE version of this mod. Thanks so much for replying!

• 𝕏

2 hours ago, Jobobby04 said:

Can you try equipping and unequipping different pieces of armor? It might be some body part or a armor your wearing

Tried equipping different gloves and gauntlets, and that seemed to work! However, the glitch only seems to happen when my hands are bare.

Simple solution: Just wear gauntlets and gloves all the time, but it's still weird how that happens when wearing nothing on my hands. Oh well!

• 𝕏

• Administrators
1 minute ago, He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Known said:

Tried equipping different gloves and gauntlets, and that seemed to work! However, the glitch only seems to happen when my hands are bare.

Simple solution: Just wear gauntlets and gloves all the time, but it's still weird how that happens when wearing nothing on my hands. Oh well!

We will look into this, could be our model. Thank you for letting us know.

• Approve 1
  • 𝕏

I am using mods that have their own skeletons for races/custom races as well as custom race textures. I DO have xp32 skeletons installed, the mods I use say xp32 can be installed, just that they have to overwrite it. Would that overwriting/custom skeletons cause the mod to not work?

• 𝕏

Just now, beluga2488 said:

I am using mods that have their own skeletons for races/custom races as well as custom race textures. I DO have xp32 skeletons installed, the mods I use say xp32 can be installed, just that they have to overwrite it. Would that overwriting/custom skeletons cause the mod to not work?

Possibly, if the custom skeleton is really old, any mod older then the last update to XPMSSE should not be overwriting it

• Approve 1
  • 𝕏

Just now, Jobobby04 said:

Possibly, if the custom skeleton is really old, any mod older then the last update to XPMSSE should not be overwriting it

It is a constantly updated mod, so I assume it won't be too old. Thanks for the feedback! going through outfit studio conversions rn and thought of it, wanted to ask to see if it would even work before I went through changing modded armors to work haha

• Like 1
  • 𝕏

Next question since I can find an answer anywhere else I look on the interwebs: What's the difference between SOS low and SOS high? I assume one is the low weight and one is the heavy weight, but then bodyslide gives the option (by default) to have it do both the low and high weights for what you have. Do I just check do it for one weight and manually do the other? What's the dealio

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Go to the floating menu bar: "Shortcuts > -Discord" ; and come chat with us in real time so we dont fill this up with bloat please. will be easier on everyone. 🙂

• 𝕏

4 minutes ago, beluga2488 said:

I noticed that CBBE didn't have a high or low conversion, but there is vanilla high/low and SOS high/low so, idk

Just got home. To answer your question, its because there are 2 ways to reference a body/clothing, the _0.nif and the _1 nif. Each represents a different weight that is used by npcs and your character. CBBE is a bodyslide body, that means it has 1 standard weight that is used and then made into a _0.nif and a _1.nif by bodyslide. While Vanilla low represents a vanilla body _0.nif, and a vanilla high represents a vanilla body _1.nif. Same with SOS

• Approve 1
  • 𝕏

3 hours ago, Schaken said:

Go to the floating menu bar: "Shortcuts > -Discord" ; and come chat with us in real time so we dont fill this up with bloat please. will be easier on everyone. 🙂

Ah- didn't know there was a discord, thanks! And Sorry!

• 𝕏