Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

7.62x25mm Ammo Patches

• 𝕏

• Administrators
61876-1656940800-2081720673.jpeg
The 7.62.25mm Tokarev ammo by 4est is an interesting concept. It allows me to use weapons I otherwise would leave out of my game due to redundancy. I wanted to flesh out my Tokarev selection a bit more so I patches 2 more weapons on the nexus that could safely take it.

Vz.52: I buffed the damage to 28. It's a relatively early game weapon so I'm trying not to make it busted too quickly

MW PP-19 Bizon: Damage NERFED to 32
OH, YOU'LL LIVE. You have 60 rounds at your disposal. I made the weapon slightly easier to craft to balance this out for enjoyment. Due to how the mod is, I decided not to give it LL injection.
(Disclaimer) I used the Non-Tac reload variant of the PP-19 Bizon. I cannot guarantee this will work with the normal Tac-Reload variant but you are welcome to try.

Special thanks to:
4estGimp for making the Ammo mod

View the original Mod page.

• 𝕏