Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Talk about Ysolda NPC Replacer SE

Hieroglyphics
  • 𝕏

Ysolda NPC Replacer SE

spacer.png

Schaken-Mods EXCLUSIVE! (Upload NOWHERE  ELSE!)
Donate to Hieroglyphics!
About.png

Ysolda is a Nord citizen who lives in Whiterun. She is one of the few citizens who trusts the Khajiit traders traveling across Skyrim, and her greatest dream is to buy the Bannered Mare from Hulda. Incidentally, should something happen to Hulda, you will find Ysolda taking her place behind the desk in the taproom.

During your drunken stupor in A Night To Remember, you will unconsciously buy a wedding ring from Ysolda, for your beloved Moira. Ysolda also has a great secret, discovered during the quest Sleeping Tree Cave.

Ysolda owns a small house behind Arcadia's Cauldron and sleeps there every night between midnight and 8am. After waking up, she immediately leaves for the market, where she drifts around until 3pm and returns to her house for an hour of relaxation. At 4pm, she will patrol around the entire town, carrying her basket with herbs, until she finally enters the Bannered Mare at 8pm, where she stays until her bedtime at midnight.

Information.png
Name: Ysolda
Race: Nord
Base ID:  00013BAB

FOMOD Options:
- New, high-definition "Charmers of the Reach" head mesh
- Choice of UNP (HDT special) and CBBE (COS)
- Custom outfit included: W3 Triss default
 - 2K or 4K textures - with custom freckles and tanlines
- Choice of 2 hairstyles

CONFLICTS
- Any other mod that makes changes to Ysolda's appearance or stats

-Will conflict with 'Sassy Teen Dolls', apparently. Check the load order and make the necessary changes.

OR open 'Sassy Teen Dolls' with xEdit and find the NPC list on the left panel and remove the reference to Ysolda completely.

- If you have a neck gap, it's because another mod in you load order is overwriting this one!

Make sure my mod installs after and replaces any previous Ysolda files.

credits.png
Bijin Skin  by rxkx22
BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente
CBBE by Caliente
Charmers of The Reach by m4mk203
DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99
NPC Nif Merge by Turulo
RaceMenu by Expired
Holiday Hairdos  by Summerdew
KS Hair by Kalilies
Witcher 3 Yennefer and Triss armors by CDprojektRED / ported by zzjay / bodyslide by Dianne

Sunstarved Tanlines by DomainWolf

Freckle Mania 2  by tetrodoxin

Report Error
EndColor.png
Header01.png

• 𝕏

• 1 month later...

She looks good and extremely realistic. Her face looks the best of all my followers. There is only one small problem...barely seamless around her neck. Is there a way to fix it. Thanks.

• 𝕏

• 1 month later...

I keep running into an issue when I install her, for some reason, her mesh just stretches out unto infinity. I imagine I have made an error somewhere else, however I figured I could pick your brain first. I don't want to accept failure in this quest, as you have made the most adorable Ysolda i've ever seen

• 𝕏