Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Talk about Dolls SE - FOMOD Installer

Schaken
  • 𝕏

• Administrators

Dolls SE - FOMOD Installer

blue2h.jpeg

Legendary Link.png

About.png

Have you ever felt that Skyrim lacks Kids? Well we have found a way to solve this. Every city, town, village will now have  boys and girls, mostly custom armors, custom body's, custom textures, Custom outfits to fit the new body's. While traveling you will find a total of 120 Dolls not including the patches, a few will love to accompany you on quests, some are Friendly and some are not! Obviously, my initial intention was to expand "Dolls" as we all watched that mod disappear. but after messing with everything, I had realized, nothing of the original mod was left, so this was greatly inspired by the long gone mod. 

There is Three steps to this FOMOD

FOMOD Options (Click HERE)

Step 1.

• This will basically install the framework, no options are given

Step 2.

• NPC Packs and Patches, Options are as follows:
  • Dolls - Children Overhaul
  • Dolls - Cutting Room Floor Patch
  • Dolls - Aurora Village Patch
  • Dolls - Blackthorn
  • Dolls - Books of Skyrim
  • Dolls - Beyond Bruma

Step 3.

•  Regular Patches:
  • Dolls - All Hair and Eyes

Step 4.

• NPC Replacers and Additions
  • Dolls - Four Elves
  • Dolls - Housecarls
  • Dolls - Serana and Valerica
  • Dolls - Legate Rikke
  • Dolls - Delphine
  • Dolls - Elisif
  • Dolls - Ulfric

Load Order Configuration

Load Order Configuration (CLICK HERE)

Masters

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Hearthfires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  • Dolls.esm

(All your other crazy mods)

• Dolls - Children Overhaul.esp
    • OR / And
  • Dolls - Four Elves.esp
    • OR / And
  • Dolls - Housecarls.esp

OR / And

• Dolls - Serana and Valerica.esp

(This is where the Patches will go, at the end!)
(ONLY SELECT A PATCH IF YOU HAVE THE OTHER MOD!)

• Dolls - TeenDolls Patch.esp (Sassy Teen Dolls mod)
  • Dolls - BV Patch.esp (Better Vampires Mod)
  • Dolls - TeenDolls and BV Patch.esp (Both of the Above)

(These are your Add-on patches)

• Dolls - Use all hair and eyes.esp (KS Hairs, ect..)
  • Dolls - Cutting Room Floor Patch
  • Dolls - Aurora Village Patch
  • Dolls - Blackthorn
  • Dolls - Books of Skyrim
  • Dolls - Beyond Bruma
  • (Any other mods that alter the Follower Interface, Like AFT for example)

(All your extra Dolls go here)

Lolita Battle Doll

Lolita Battle Doll (CLICK HERE)

Lolita battle doll is a little project of mine. if you have Bodyslide then you can open it up, and search for "Dolls SE - Lolita the Battle Doll".
Open that and you will see Lolita. you can move the sliders and customize her head however you like and select the "Build" button, and she will appear in game like that now.

IF you have any questions, you can refer to
this video I made on it.

MCM Options

MCM Options (CLICK HERE)

Features:

• You can teleport to a custom home
  • you can call upon a doll follower and make her vanish
  • You can change the height of any and all doll races.

Doll House:

• the house is a little bland. I dont have much of an imagination for living arrangements for an explorer. I added 2 merchants there with plenty of gold. at any point you can just teleport here and sell off all your wares. I also included a bed so you can rest, and a few doll followers that i think you will like. The first merchant will sell you any and all doll outfits in the game, and the second merchant sells you rtestoration potions that are hard to get in game. There is a big desk there with alot of containors. those are for you. Nothing will vanish from them.

Races:

• This is a feature made be the awesome @Sejra#7010. He made it to where you can adjust the height of all races individually. So for the people who say they are too tall or too short, this is your fix. 

I took the time to do alot of editing to them and not just the looks. While you roam thru the game you will find kids and enemy camps, you will find kids that want to be explorers. and the adoptable kids, they will come fight at your side as well. I tried hard to make this game as realistic as possible.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please reply to:

Discord == Schaken-ModsChat == Steam
Requirements.png

- Skyrim and all the DLC's(Just base Skyrim SE since it comes with all of them)
 - Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

EndColor.png

• Approve 1
  • 𝕏

• 2 weeks later...

• Contributor

Actually makes it worth paying attention to the kids in Skyrim. Previously they were just strange, ugly humanoids put in the game to annoy you, now they actually look like people and have a bit more life to them. Any intentions of adding quests to some ? Only thinking minor or radiant types like gathering for the girl in the Whiterun market. Possibly extending options so at a suitable level you can make them companions without the need for AFT or similar.

• 𝕏

Found this page after the horrifying realization that Idioticidiot disappeared from the Nexus along with all their stuff. Their work was pretty mandatory for all of my playthroughs, so this was a potential godsend. I have some questions though since the description doesn't exactly mention it-

Does this REPLACE all of the children with the new models along with some of the adult characters or just add new ones? I ask because I see the Serana ESP and the associated screenshot from Idioticidiot's glorious "Tiny Serana" mod along with a bunch of children. Made me think it combines all NPCs Idioticidiot changed. So basically just wondering who to expect. Does it, like Idioticidiot's mods did, change Delphine, Babette, Serana, Rikke, Elisif, and Ulfric along with a bunch of other things, or does it just change the usual children while adding in a bunch of additional kids? If this is basically just all of his mods and then some you've truly outdone yourself and done a great service to this niche of the fandom. If it's just Serana and a bunch of kids then it's still just as grand.

Also, is there going to be a Legendary Edition version? You mention it under the review section a number of days ago, so I'm just wondering.

• 𝕏

• 3 months later...

While playing as doll for fun had encounted some player dolls voices present. It is very good idea and hope it will be continued in future. In Le i use some mods to ensure some audio presence of my pc. It would be great to give doll pc its own personality through voice.

• 𝕏

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, loli1123 said:

This mod is having compatibility issues with the new Unoffical skyrim SE patch causing infinite loading wheel on main menu

Sounds like you didn't download the patch that's in the downloads. This was fixed a while ago.

• 𝕏

• 2 months later...

So everything's seems to work like it should but all the adoptable hearthfires kids have black face for me? I did have tkaa installed but uninstalled it and same issue and I've reinstalled dolls any idea? 

• 𝕏

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After a lot of troubleshooting, I've discovered an error with your mod, at least with my game.  For some reason Dalphine doesn't load. When I use prid to load her reference ID it comes up marked for delete.  I can recycleactor, diable and enable to get her back, but the character brakes from quests and doesn't work any more.  Disabling the esp, doesn't resolve the issue either.  I'm not mid game, I'm loading this from a fresh game right after Helgen starter.  I do like the your character you created, I had it working fine with v1.5.73, and your previous version of dolls, but just updated my game to v1.5.97, the latest version.  I have your most recent version 3.0.2 installed now.  Any Ideas as to why this might be happening?  I did a moveto to lydia to see if housecarls were working, she was not loaded as well.  with a recycleactor, disable and enable, she was back.  Her id was not marked for deletion.  I reinstalled Dolls and didn't select the delphine replacement.  I loaded my clean start and delphine was marked for deletion again.  Any ideas on how to resolve this?  Let me know if there is any additional information you need from me.  Thanks

• 𝕏

After further troubleshooting, I was able to determine that the issue was related to the Dolls - Children overhaul.esp file.  Replacing this with the one from the working version, resolved the issue.  just an FYI.

• 𝕏

Do you have a mod, or recommendation for a mod that corrects dolls sitting positions, so that they are not sitting physically inside of the chair but on it? and likewise with beds.  I've tried using Immersive children's mod, but after Skyrim se upgrade, my system keeps crashing with it.  Figured you might have made a similar mod specific to your dolls mod.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

There is two ways to do this. Oddly enough you can put high heels on them, it raises their total height and fixes the issue (Crazy as that sounds) Or we would have to create a whole new animation path and HKX files for specifically the dolls. I do not have the knowledge for this, I apologize.

• 𝕏

can you fix the mod so if i want to make a non doll character the default eye color not from Dolls.esm. The Eye Color not displayed from Dolls.esm its bugging me and im trying to fix it.

• 𝕏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm on the current 3.0.4 build and I am crashing everytime I get near, or even look in the direction of bloombound mine.  Disabling Dolls stops the CTD. Any ideas?

• 𝕏

The latest build, 3.0.4 has a bug that causes CTD when near bloombound mine.  User on Discord confirmed issue.  Now that the Dolls.esm is trapped to prevent changes, only Shaken mod authors can fix it.

• 𝕏

• 2 weeks later...

When I install this everything works fine except for the fact that every female in game now has teen proportions. Using bodyslide with the petite build to the outfits so they can be used by my character is causing this. Is there something I am missing? How do I apply bodyslide to people that are not teens?

• 𝕏