Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Talk about Dolls SE - FOMOD Installer

Schaken
  • 𝕏

• 3 weeks later...

Does the download timeout (im assuming thats whats causing my issue) for anyone else? I download like 800-900mb  before it fails on every browser I try. I have 2 internet connections and it fails on both as well.

• 𝕏

I made an account just to get this mod after nexus removed the file. I love this mod and all... But I tried to download this and then failed, tried again, then suddenly I got "Im not permitted to download this file"

Am I missing something? I really love to get this mod again.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Because of covid-19 we are suffering bandwidth restrictions so large files are failing. I'm trying to offer my server more money so I can provide faster service but so far I'm being ignored. We are trying to post our big mods on Google drive right now so people can get them for the time being. I am very sorry.

@Aillish @HunterAce

• 𝕏

for some reason i have ctd around dushkhin yal and burgruks longhouse. net script says its because of this mod. when i got time ill see if i can fix it somehow myself.if i figure anything out ,ill letcha know. i just love  this mod though.very creative and interesting , thanks for it .great job

• 𝕏

• 2 weeks later...

@Schaken Thanks, I was able to get the mod and I love it! I do have a suggestion. Can you make a file for Serana and Valerica to be stand alone instead of together? Like I have mod for serana  and would like to use valerica mod from you. Just a suggestion

• 𝕏

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Aillish said:

@Schaken Thanks, I was able to get the mod and I love it! I do have a suggestion. Can you make a file for Serana and Valerica to be stand alone instead of together? Like I have mod for serana  and would like to use valerica mod from you. Just a suggestion

Put the Serana mod after the dolls mod. should work fine.

• 𝕏

Thanks for the info. I used the vortex mod manager the most mods, I manually install the dolls mod after all of the vortex mod is set up.

• 𝕏

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. Will Tullius be added to the pack sometime in the future? He had a replacer in the pack alongside Ulfric, Rikke and Delphine, and it would feel weird playing through the Civil War questline with an adult male Tullius and a Loli Ulfric.

• 𝕏

hello,

I just found a huge problem with this mod.

I started a new game, this mod completely breaks the dragon rising quest. At the beginning when we inform the jarl baalgruuf of the dragon attack, it does not stand up for go talk with ferangar.

once this mode is removed, everything works correctly. i use version 3.0.2.

is there any way to fix this?

thanks.

• 𝕏

edit: problem solve, it came from the plugin children overhaul, it made delphine disappear. everything is ok now by updating the mod to 3.0.4.
very boring to find where the problem came from ...

• 𝕏

• 3 weeks later...

What is the "Immersive Integration" patch? I don't see any detail for it. Is it a patch for a mod or does it affect how the Dolls are placed in game or? Thank you.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Adds a patch for immersive weapons and armor mod from nexus. You can always download it and look at it's masters to see.

• 𝕏

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 2:48 AM, bloodritual1974 said:

for some reason i have ctd around dushkhin yal and burgruks longhouse. net script says its because of this mod. when i got time ill see if i can fix it somehow myself.if i figure anything out ,ill letcha know. i just love  this mod though.very creative and interesting , thanks for it .great job

Hi
it's the same for me. did you find a solution?

by erasing the longhouse cells in the esp it gets better but there is nothing to do for dushkhin, i always get a crash at this place even by erasing the cell )=

it would be great if someone had a solution 🙂

ps:the problem comes from the esp Dolls - Children Overhaul.

• 𝕏

• 2 months later...

sir

i have to tell you your dolls mod is the number one best mod in existence. i have them tweaked with cbbe and my godl immersive jewelery. they fit every costume mod all the great dx mods. the great dialogue. all serious. love you. awesome job computer programmer. paid subsriber.

• Love 2
  • 𝕏

• Administrators
4 hours ago, akththak4 said:

sir

i have to tell you your dolls mod is the number one best mod in existence. i have them tweaked with cbbe and my godl immersive jewelery. they fit every costume mod all the great dx mods. the great dialogue. all serious. love you. awesome job computer programmer. paid subsriber.

Thank you for the kind words.

• Love 1
  • 𝕏

• 1 month later...
  • members

So just so I understand, there's currently no fix for dolls sitting inside chairs and beds? Would it not be possible to implement some kind of NIOverride adjustment within the mod? Or would it require scripting? Animations seem to work just fine (e.g. Sleep Tight, Go To Bed, regular chair sits, etc), it's just a matter of height offset.

Also curious, is there a reason they're so tiny compared to vanilla children? Not ragging on the mod, I think it's great and I like the general appearance, I just wasn't expecting them to be so small after using RS Children for so long.

• 𝕏

• Administrators

There is a MCM where you can change of all dolls per race so you can make it as immersive as you like, And there is animation mods out there that fix the chair bug. I do not have the skill set for making animations, so that one is out of my hands..

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Though with the advancement in scripting, i could tag them for when sitting do do that NiOveride, though that woukd change as people change the scaling of them in the MCM. It would take some real thinking to get that issue worked out..

• 𝕏