Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Talk about Teen Captives

Schaken
  • 𝕏

Update:  Here is the solution for me...  Loot was sorting TeenCaptivesSE.esp after Sassy Teen Dolls.esp, but moving it above fixed the issue.  Putting this here in case others hit this issue in future.

• 𝕏

• 1 month later...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, jspee1965 said:

I'm on LE and I see that Teen Dolls is a hard dependency? I don't see that mentioned.

Thanks!

That's because the mods girls has the name in it 

TEEN captives.. you obviously need teens..

It's the whole idea, otherwise you just go download the non teen version

• 𝕏

• 4 months later...
  • members

Bug report...If you you are using Sofia with teen replacer and you volunteer her to pay for Nenya's services to free a teen captive rather than paying she bugs out and believes she is the captive that has been freed.  Rushes towards you and asks for equipment.   I can repeat this when asking to pay for services and when asking for a demonstration of the spell.  I dont think its worth trying to fix...might just want to put a warning up use Sofia to pay the fee at your own risk.  GOing back to the autosave when entering Jarl's log fixes the issue.

• 𝕏

• members
On 3/2/2021 at 6:46 PM, MalicoVuckovic said:

I installed Teen Captives and am having the same issue, they only say "Another time, perhaps"...  Is there a way to address this?  Thanks!

This bug is also caused by going into the MCM and initializing the mod while you are in the zone or cell where they are being placed.  Returning to any save prior to entering the bandit cave/hideout/stronghold/etc. andinitializing the mod before you enter should fix this issue.   I realize this is prolly to late to help you but someone else might see this.

• 𝕏