Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Talk about [Schaken-Mods] Venetica

Schaken
  • 𝕏

• Administrators

[Schaken-Mods] Venetica

Venetica2.jpeg

(Bodyslide and FaceSlider Files Included)

About.png

Venetica can be found in the ElderGleam Sanctuary. She is a Vanilla Replacer that is meant to just be killed by a Spriggan.

I thought she was WAY under appreciated so I gave her life meaning. She had a really cool Bow and Arrow (Bound) and the arrows explode on impact. They arent really any more powerful than a normal Bow and Arrow, I just wanted her Unique. When your in the wild, she can call the animals near by to come help the fight. She will briefly turn invisible and lay the Nordic Law down. If she is already dead in your game, you car open the console and resurrect her or just make a new one. She is invincible so dont worry about her dieing if you have her on your side!

Information.png

What is Included in this package?

• CBBE SE Body
  • 4K Resolution Texures
  • HiPoly Outfit
  • Racemenu High Heels
  • Textures compressed to BC7
  • Venetica's Head can be found in Bodyslide for editing as well

Location.png

Go to Riften. She spends all night drinking in the bee and barb, then goes to the castle in the morning. You will see her in the market all day and on a balcony watching the Sun set. She can be married, and she will follow you. 

Statistics.png

RefID :: 00015CC5

BaseID :: 00015D2B 

Marriable :: True

Follower :: True

Essential :: True
Voice :: Female Young Eager
Race :: Nord
Spells :: Spriggan Call Creatures
Spriggan Heal

Witchlight Ability

Invisibility (Short term)
Weapon :: Custom Bow and Arrow
Skills :: Mostly the Magic ones
Marksman

Disclaimer.png

Disclaimer (Click Here)

My favorite part about having a Video Game. ITS NOT REAL! If this mod offends you and makes you panic and hate me forever, then simply pretend it doesnt exist, and dont download it. I do not force anyone to download these mods. It is up to you to decide if you want it or not. If you do want this mod, then click the download, and install. Please forward your complaints and hate mail to: [email protected] We will be glad to file these complaints in the proper trash can with all the others.

Discord == Schaken-ModsChat == Steam

EndColor.png

• 𝕏