By Schaken

FREE MODS!

Most Mods are free, Our Server is not, Please consider a Donation of at Least a Dollar.

Donate
By Schaken

The Request Center

Check out the NEW Request Center! Make a request of your favorite mod, A conversion, Or a completely new idea!

Make a Request!
By Schaken

Referral

Refer a friend, Make money!

Get Referral Code

Welcome to Schaken-Mods

Join now
By Schaken

Join our Guild!

To help pay for the server to keep going, please join our Guild and enjoy the extra content we have.

Check it Out

Meancharger

Guild Member Request

New Request:

1. Category

Followers

1. Mod Author Requested

Disclaimer: The mod author requested has the right to deny the request.
    2. Mod Request Description

As already partially discussed with Schaken (this is a re-submission of a previous request, changed) I would like followers created from NPCs within this mod and the ability to create new NPCs based on the races within CK/Rune's Castle and be able to place the NPCs in Rune's Castle:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19484?tab=description

There appears to be 4 races already created which might make it easier, the one I am specifically interested in is whatever "race" the 2 Generals are made using.

In total there are 10 followers who can basically stay close to their current abilities/setup. Males must be "complete" and not have missing body parts. CBBE if possible but as they come is fine otherwise, as long as other outfits/armours work on them. 

All 10 need to be Vampires/Bloodthirst compatible even though they are technically Daedra. The deadric armour is not required, neither is anyone of the weaponry. The spells in tome form on one of the followers would be a bonus.

All will be given NEW names, provided later. A donation to start has already been made.

They MUST look exactly as they do below other than maybe slightly less "blue".

20200610015831_1.jpg

20200610015913_1.jpg

20200610020012_1.jpg

20200610020053_1.jpg

20200610020120_1.jpg

20200610020148_1.jpg

20200610020253_1.jpg

20200610020328_1.jpg

20200610020400_1.jpg

20200610020432_1.jpg

1. FilesIncluded

2. Donation

$ USD
        Disclaimer: The mod author will receive 90% of this amount upon completion.

Ill take it unless soui is wanting it. Ill be able to start here soon. im about to get one of the last ones done.

ether way is fine.  i can do it as well, since i am already working on his castle.  i can start it right after the housing classes in 2 weeks but if you have time before that and Meancharger needs it before then all yours schaken