Welcome to Schaken-Mods
Join now

Join our Guild!
To REMOVE ADS and get FULL ACCESS, please join our Guild and enjoy the exclusive content we have.

Check it Out

The Request Center
Make a request of your favorite mod, a conversion, or a completely new idea! 
Request a Commission!

Refer a friend, Make money!
Get Referral Code -->

Firstborn - Season of the Priest                                                                                                                                                       
Ready to try new Indie Dev games?                                                                                                                                                       
Support Indie Developers!                                                                                                                                                        

Explicit Content!
Dont mind? No Problem! 
Change your settings here! ->

Tired of advertisements?
No Problem! 
Subscribe to a membership to remove them! ->

Talk about Sexy Baby V2

Schaken
  • 𝕏

• Administrators

Sexy Baby V2

• 𝕏

• 1 year later...

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

That means the meshes did not install. Try reinstalling. In your using NMM, there is going to be a struggle. If you use NMM, let me know and ill walk you thru the troubleshooting with NMM.

• Approve 1
  • 𝕏

• Administrators

ok, So this is the exact reason everyone left NMM and went to the other mod managers. if you go to the files that it installed, you will see the size of the files are all 0kb. and the file is actually a "Shortcut" instead of the actual files. First time i seen this i was a bit pissed. The long and hard fix is to reinstall NMM completely, which you lose your information and that really becomes a shit-show in my opinion. the BEST fix is to go to MO2. Personally, I cant make mods with MO2, the way i mod on the fly, it dont like me, but for people just installing mods or just learning to mod, or just learning to build mods, MO2 is honestly the way to go. Vortex wont let you have the full control of your load order that you need.

Back to the topic at hand. So im surprised your game even loaded, those "Shortcuts" often make my game CTD. You will need to extract the mod to your desktop, and find the files 1 by one and replace them in your data folder. the structure will be the same in the Archive mostly, I make them simple to follow for situations just like this. Once you replace all meshes and textures, usually the plugin and other files are all fine. Let me know if you have any other questions.

• Approve 1
  • 𝕏

Yeah so like either I just can’t use the mod because I went and copy and pasted them, but it still doesn’t work. Or it’s something with the body on my part because when I drop the armor it shows

• 𝕏

• Administrators

Sounds like you didnt get all the meshes changed out. the Red triangle means missing meshes. this mod had been tested by many users so i know its all there, just have to find which ones you overlooked perhaps.

• 𝕏