About This File
What's New in Version 1.5.2 See changelog
===== 1.5.2 =====
- Translations and iAS will need to be updated!
- Fixed the fix for High Poly Teen Female Khajiit Head
- Fixed inconsistencies between races and their vampire form
This update will have 2 versions, one for people who downloaded 1.5 or 1.5.1 and don't want to download again, and one for people who are just downloading 1.5.2(this one might take a while to upload).
Fixed a bug that Vortex users were having with the patch update
===== 1.5.1 =====
- The Racemenu patch now works! All sliders are now available if you're a Teen and you selected the racemenu patch in the installer
- Fixed High Poly Teen Female Khajiit Head, previously the neck was caved in
This update will have 2 versions, one for people who downloaded 1.5 and don't want to download again, and one for people who are just downloading 1.5.1(this one might take a while to upload).
The Racemenu patch works with both.
===== 1.5 =====
- Translations, iAS and any teen replacer or additions will need to be updated!
- Changed the Teen Head to a high poly, this has pluses and minuses. The pluses are that the teen has a higher poly head and looks much better, and it also fixed the neck seam. One minus is that that all teen npc addons need to be updated, we are working on updating all of them. And another is that Racemenu and ECE sliders do not work for teens anymore(vanilla sliders still work), it is possible to fix the racemenu sliders, but we are running into issues. ECE sliders will probably never receive support to work for teens.
- Fixed crashes when playing as a teen dremora race and its vampire counterpart
- Updated Racecompatabilty patches to include those fixes
- Cleaned the esm and all esps
- Fixed height weirdness
- Added ENB Brow Fix to Teen players, next update it will be added to NPC's
- Edited eyes meshes to be more natural
- Fixed neck gap
- Fixed eye clipping on females
- Fixed dremora face mask (horns)
- Fixed Teen Assassin outfit, multiple parts were not working
- Replaced all BSA so that they separate textures and other stuff for compression
- Fixed some classes in the sassy teen dolls full esp
- Added protected Teens option so that only the player can choose to kill them
- Added esl flag to follower or replacer plugins that are in the supported esl range
- Fixed Hider plugin so that she uses the USSEP package
- Fixed Wednesday Addams hair location, can now be used on player
- Fixed all heterochromia eyes so that they work with sliders
- Multiple internal changes to the fomod
- Renamed a few follower and replacer plugins so that they are more in line with everything else
- Probably other stuff I'm not remembering
Mods that will need to be updated to work with the new Teen Dolls:
Immersive Armor Swapper
Teen House Vendors
Lilly - A fully-voiced female Teen courier (Overhaul)
Teen Recorder Follower
Sofia the funny Voiced Follower (Overhaul)
Teen Mannequin Mod SE (OBSOLETE)
Any Sassy Teen Dolls translation
The Dreanei Race (Now With Teens)? Maybe?
===== 1.4 =====
- Added Racecompatability Vampire System(Requires RaceCompatability), it is suggested to use this on as it is compatible with most vampire and race mods
- Moved regular vampire system to a separate plugin
- Fixed both Better Vampire patch and Teen + Doll Better Vampire patch
- Fixed Dolls patch to include the new Doll races
- Moved the heterochromia eyes over to this plugin and added over 150 more
- Installer now auto selects your vampire patch based on your mods
- Added TeenDolls - Vampire Lord to the installer
- Added TeenDolls - Beyond Bruma, adds 9 teens to Bruma
- Rebuilt outfits, fixed physics bugs, maybe introduced some outfit clipping
- Allow you to select none when you choose a Sassy Teen Dolls plugin
- Tweaks to the installer, should error less often.
- Includes outfit fixes for compatibility with iAS
===== 1.3 =====
- Now gives options for all add-on followers.
- Now has options for multi-colored eyes using Racemenu or ECE.
- Child Flag removed.
- Master file is cleaned.
===== 1.2 =====
- Now includes "Eyes of beauty" patch
===== 1.1 =====
- Added 2 patches
- Fixed the FOMOD, now you can select multiple patches.
- Fixed the "Activate" command