About This File
What is this?
This is a program that allows you to generate iAS bodyslide files for selected races
How do I use it?
There are a few things you have to do for it, below is a step by step guide on the basic use of it
1. First run the installer and install it(portable version may come at a later date)
2. Download and extract the a Part 2 iAS Manager file to programs installation directory
3. Download and install a Part 3 bodyslide preset file with a mod manager
iAS File Generation
1. Select the teen or doll preset with this button
2. After selecting the teen preset select the data folder or a mod folder here:
3. After that click generate
Repeat again for a different preset
Close iAS Manager
iAS File Building
1. Open Bodyslide
2. Click Filter by groups
3. Checkmark ONE race and press OK
4. Select a race specific outfit from here
5. Select the race's preset from here
You can preview to see if it works
6. Checkmark Build Morphs, and then press Batch Build
7. Press build, if a conflicts menu comes up then resolve any conflicts you like.
NOTE: BODIES IN BODYSLIDE DO NOT EFFECT THE RACES ACTUAL BODY, THEY ARE JUST A BYPRODUCT
Repeat for another race if needed
It is recommenced to remove the iAS slidersets after building everything, this will be a feature in the program at a later date
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
What's New in Version 2.1.2 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.